Music Banter - View Single Post - The American Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 09:33 PM   #768 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank The Drifter View Post
As a Falcons fan I'm a little nervous about this weeks match up with the Packers. They have an awesome defense and obviously the offense isn't too shabby. 3 out of the Falcons next six are going to be tough, we have a game against Seattle that who knows and also two against the Panthers.

Totally agree about the Falcons not getting nearly enough attention by the way.
I am definitely nervous about the Packers. I think they are a better overall team, but we are playing at home.. and the falcons are one of the best home teams in the league. Maybe the best. Matt Ryan is like 19-1 or something crazy at home. On offense I think we will be fine. Control the pace of the game and convert managable 3rd downs and have long drives. But we HAVE to get touchdowns and not field goals because I am really worried about atlanta's defense and giving up big plays. Why are you worried about Carolina? Those are EASY wins, they are terrible. We should murder them twice. Seattle is only tough cause it's in Seattle and traveling to the west coast is tough for eastern teams, but we are way better than them too. Only games I am really worried about are New Orleans (but we have them at home!) and then @ Tampa Bay, who is over rated big time but almost beat us at home.
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote