Music Banter - View Single Post - The American Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 09:38 PM   #769 (permalink)
Hank The Drifter
Take it easy, but take it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty View Post
I am definitely nervous about the Packers. I think they are a better overall team, but we are playing at home.. and the falcons are one of the best home teams in the league. Maybe the best. Matt Ryan is like 19-1 or something crazy at home. On offense I think we will be fine. Control the pace of the game and convert managable 3rd downs and have long drives. But we HAVE to get touchdowns and not field goals because I am really worried about atlanta's defense and giving up big plays. Why are you worried about Carolina? Those are EASY wins, they are terrible. We should murder them twice. Seattle is only tough cause it's in Seattle and traveling to the west coast is tough for eastern teams, but we are way better than them too. Only games I am really worried about are New Orleans (but we have them at home!) and then @ Tampa Bay, who is over rated big time but almost beat us at home.
Yeah I'm not so much worried about our offense as I am defense. I didn't mean I was worried about the Panthers/Seattle games I realized I made that totally unclear after re-reading the post. heh. I meant the Green Bay, Saints, and TB game. Luckily we've got GB and Saints at home and like you said the Falcons are possibly the best at home. Like you said we barely slipped by Tampa Bay in Atlanta so I'm a little nervous but I think we're playing a little better now than we were then. Hopefully we can at least win the Saints, TB, and both Panthers game being they are all divisional games.