Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 12:59 PM   #3301 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
Do you guys think that sex is different with every person you sleep with? I mean obviously it is to an extent because people have different body types and confidences. I personally feel like sex is always different with each person, and each time it has a different characteristic that I come to know. I find it harder now to rate sex from with one person compared to another. It's like you can have ultimate pleasure but in different ways and experience it differently.

Am I making sense?
Only slept with a few girls, but yes it's different. Everyone has different things they like, don't like during sex. Some people are pretty open to anything, other people are more reserved and more shy. I think there's always that one thing that you associate with every person you sleep with. Like if someone were to say the name Katy, I'd automatically think 'the girl who loved being choked' or if someone said another girls name ive slept with there'd be one main thing that would pop into my head like 'oh she gave bad head' or 'oh that girl liked to ride' or whatever. Get what I'm saying? Like every person gets associated with one thing you remember more than anything else about them (im just talking sexually).

But I will say that I cna rate sex among different people. Yeah, it's different with different people but I still have my rankings. Some sex is just better or more memorable than others.
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote