Music Banter - View Single Post - The Slut Debate
Thread: The Slut Debate
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 08:04 AM   #68 (permalink)
Yukon Cornelius
Music Addict

Slut... Women get bashed for this all the time. Once labled a slut you have been marked with the scarlet "A". I honestly feel the only way that a woman can be labled a slut is if they are careless with whom they decide to sleep with and if they are excessive. Men assume women in general are more conservative, once they show they have no boundries we call them sluts. The only reason the word bothers women is because "they" themselfs feel ashamed for the actions they have been engaged with, basically the only reason we're talking about it is because someone feels bad somewhere and there looking for some type of justification.

When men sleep around the difference is "It's expected" we're all dogs.. My dad never told me to find a good one as i was coming up, he just told me not to get the wrong one pregnant.

Oh and to end it, and this is a long shot...
It could be designed to make women feel ashamed because sex for a women with the wrong ******* can change her life completely.. MEN DONT HAVE BABIES, and no not every man a woman sleeps with can take care of them regardless of looks. So maybe the next time your called a slut outside of an arguement with your signifigant other, you should look at the activities your engaging in and make your own assumtion about yourself. If you don't think its an issue than thats good for you an fuk everyone elses opinion.