Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 06:05 PM   #8929 (permalink)
jackhammer
Ba and Be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post
I thought pretty much exactly the same thing. With better writing and directing as well I reckon it could've been a much better film - the concept of the whole thing had a lot more potential than it actually showed.

And the first film I watched in 2011 was...

^ It stars Reece Shearsmith (one of the League Of Gentlemen), therefore it's immense by default. Apart from that, Andy Serkis does a superb job in the other lead role. The acting's out of the top drawer, the dialogue's sharp as nails, the character's are thoroughly three-dimensional without drowning out the plot, and the gore is pretty damn nasty. It's one of those horror movies that balances humour, atmosphere and gore perfectly. Excellent movie.
Yeah great film and actually quite menacing in the last half hour plus that woman from Brookside whose name I can never remember has a great rack

Watched this today. I haven't seen it since taking the kids to see it on cinema release. Very decent and the relationship with Eve and Wall E is very well done without resorting to mawkishness.

“A cynic by experience, a romantic by inclination and now a hero by necessity.”
jackhammer is offline   Reply With Quote