Music Banter - View Single Post - The Send Someone Something They Dont Listen To but May Like Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 04:39 PM   #162 (permalink)
Dr_Rez
Registered Jimmy Rustler

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonsubmissivewife View Post

So for Janszoon, RezZ, and sidewinder:

Sideshow - Admit One

Well I just listened to it like 5 times and it was awsome. I fell asleep to it multiple times. Now dont think thats a bad thing either I have VERY high standards for music that gets put on repeat while I sleep. It almost sounded like Ulrich Shnauss at points. Great stuff thanks Wife!

-------------------

pink floyd en bossa nova by Holly Wilson
Sent by Jackhammer

Well this was also ****ing wonderful. Seemed like a more depressing rendition of mainly DSOTM tracks but still in a pretty cool way. My favorite was probably the cover of money, different than any other version I have ever heard, and by now Iv heard a good few. Thanks Jackhammer, you probably dont remember but a long time ago you sent me Dub Side of the Moon and I still listen to that a lot, this I think it perhaps a notch below that (as I love the upbeat reggae remakes) but still a really cool take on some classic stuff.

Now if you happen to read this by any chance I could stumble on anything else the Easy A All Stars have done?
*Shave one of my legs to pretend its a girl in my bed crew*

Last edited by Dr_Rez; 01-06-2011 at 04:48 PM.
Dr_Rez is offline   Reply With Quote