Music Banter - View Single Post - The Lyrical Saga Of SljSlj
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 04:10 AM   #180 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sljslj View Post
Here's a quick demo of "Awake Yet?"
Sljslj, I'd like to listen but I am leery of downloading files due to a recent costly downloading mishap that infected my computer with a nasty virus. The virus left my computer unable to boot up even in safe mode and required professionals to remove the hard drive, put it in another computer, and scan it there several times to clean. (There was a problem with my security system, it turns out--it wasn't updating--but still I want to minimize my downloading.)

Why don't you just get a MySpace so you can post all your works in progress there? Then no one has to download your music to listen; instead, they could just click on the song. It would be SO MUCH EASIER for the listener to be able to hear something with one click only and no wait time and no downloading!

I can never figure out why so many people in the songwriting section rely on downloads when you could just put up stuff on MySpace and link that in your "Contact" information about you. Having a MySpace isn't hard and I feel it would make listening to people's music *safer* and *easier* for us listeners.

However, I checked and find that there is a 23-year-old woman who already has dibs on "Sljslj" for her MySpace, and unless you're really her that would mean you'd have to get creative with your own MySpace name! Maybe SljSljSlj.
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote