Music Banter - View Single Post - Confess Your Little Quirks
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 08:45 AM   #60 (permalink)
FETCHER.
Nae wains, Great Danes.

I always press the outer sides of my wrists against my hips to crack them, its sort of weird.

If I'm nervous I always pop my dodgy left shoulder out and back in, its disgusting so I cover it with my hand. I never realise I do it til afterwards.

I always stroke the short side of my hair. Its awesome.

I always have to turn my radio up in even numbers, nearly crashed once trying to get from 15 to 14 .

In work I don't trust the cleanliness of the glasses in work, so I wash the pint glass that I use everytime exactly 3 times. No more. No less.

I ALWAYS fidget, I can't sit at peace.

I also always twitch my legs.

When I'm swimming I have to swim in sets of 4 x 25m, or 10 x 25m. No inbetweens. My last set is always 4 because there's 64 lenths to a mile, so it used to kill me not finishing my 10. So I swim in 4's alot now.

If stuff is lying on a table all messy, I'll leave it messy but square everything up to the edges.

No matter what the car, I take it on in my 1.3 fiesta. Not racing, I just like to be the first to pull away from say traffic lights . If I don't I feel quite inferior/deflated/empty. Weird.

When I'm eating my dinner i never sit on the couch. It's always the poofy or the floor.

I have tons more silly little quirks. But... I can't be arsed thinking what they are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote