Music Banter - View Single Post - Favorite DEAD rapper???
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 11:43 AM   #27 (permalink)
RandyMarsh
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
you are right i'm about to start moaning at you but it doesn't prove your point, you picked a bad person to say that was just better than average. I could understand if you said someone like Big L but Biggie. You are dead wrong about that. I'd take Biggie anyday of Pac.

I don't agree with you on your movie example either. You should've used River Phoenix's last performance or something. The Dark Knight would have still be huge even if heath was alive. He was performance in it was top notch but he didn't carry the whole film on his own. Christopher Nolan should be given credit also and all of the other actors in the movie that had decent performances.
Big L was far superior to biggie. Biggie was slightly above average at best. If had to choose between the two I'd say I personally prefer biggie (I liked his flow and delivery a lot more) but that doesn't change the fact that L was the better rapper.

Anyway as for the batman movie, it was probably one of the best movies of that year but people make it out to be the greatest movie of all time.

Look at elvis, pac, biggie, nirvana almost every celebrity that has died (especially those who were killed or commited suicide) has earned more money and seen more commercial success when they were dead than they ever did living.
RandyMarsh is offline   Reply With Quote