Music Banter - View Single Post - Last album you bought, downloaded or listened to
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 07:14 AM   #14701 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_k View Post
Just a thought: It might be a good idea to at least write down the genre of the music you've bought.
Same goes for the 'what are you listening now?' thread.
I always look at all the postings and make a list of everything that's remotely interesting.
But most of the time I can't figure out what it is without listening.
So adding a genre to your posting might make it easier for everyone to 'filter' a bit.
Just a thought.
idk about this....the whole idea about filtering. Even if you see something you might like to download and give it a listen then try to figure out the genre on your own later on if you like it. If people start putting the label of the genre, I feel like others will just be close minded about it and pass it up because don't they like said genre when they may actually find an artist or two that they like in the genre just by listening to at least some tracks or the song.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote