Music Banter - View Single Post - Physical discipline against children .. okay or not?
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 01:50 PM   #396 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_k View Post
Douchey as it may be, I'm really worried this will indeed happen.
I'm not saying this to hurt DJChameleon in any way. It's just my opinion on being physically abused and having kids. I'm not picking on him or something.
I'd just advise him not to have kids as chances are pretty big he will hit (abuse) them too.
I definitely hope I'm wrong. But as I said, you may want to google this. It's a well known thing.
I know you aren't trying to hurt him or picking on him. Not that he would listen to anyone on MB on whether or not to have children, but I'd advise dj to do the opposite of what you suggest. I think the people who were abused as children and abuse their own kids are generally people who aren't really smart in terms or realizing the wrongness of the abuse and analyzing better ways to handle things. It's people who don't know anything else, they don't know better. I think dj does know right from wrong and if he had kids could make a solid decision on whether or not to abuse them. I think you are WAY over exaggerating things.
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote