Music Banter - View Single Post - Physical discipline against children .. okay or not?
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 06:34 AM   #457 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_k View Post
Guys this is going nowhere...
If it were up to me, I'd put a friggin' lock on this mess.
it's just a debate, debates usually go nowhere. People on each side of the topic have their own opinions and whip out facts to back up what they are saying and it just goes round and round but there is no harm in it as long as name calling doesn't start up.

So I disagree with your idea of this topic needed to be locked.

Quote:
That's funny, reading this thread it seems like it's mostly the pro-physical discipline crowd that are super sensitive about the subject and have this idea stuck in their heads that no physical discipline means no discipline
that might be true of some pro physical discipline people but not of me. I know and understand that I should talk to my kid so they at least know what they have done is wrong and why it's wrong. Instead of just spanking them for no reason to inflict pain as a way to show them it's wrong.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote