Music Banter - View Single Post - The Spam Thread: Channel Your Need to Spam Here Only
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 07:25 AM   #978 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boozinbloozin View Post
Oh wow lucky me..they are showing a groundhog day marathon today. One after the other all day on encore. Im going to try an suffer through the whole thing just to see how big of loser I really am. Surley if I can endure this there is no limit to the amount of pain that I can encounter. (Barring a Pauly Shore marathon)

Lemme know how many you make it through. Or how far you get through the first one until you've either had your fill of Bill Murray for the day or remember that you've already seen the movie 800 times. Lol, I swear I've seen that movie more than any other movie excluding A Christmas Story, which I made a vow to never watch again about 2 years ago.

Pauly Shore. I forgot he still existed. I hope that marathon would include classics such as Jury Duty, In the Army Now (featuring the always straight and comedic Andy ****) and of course Encino Man. Please tell me you've seen Encino Man, what a ridiculous movie.

Last edited by Dirty; 02-02-2011 at 07:33 AM.
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote