Music Banter - View Single Post - Animal Cruelty
Thread: Animal Cruelty
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 12:36 PM   #143 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyMarsh View Post
Yeah I know but it seemed like a massive stretch of the imagination, out of all the scenarios you could have concocted that was by far the most random. Perhaps it's a cultural thing but I find it more likely someone left something alight that they shouldn't have (cigarette or some sort of appliance like hair straightners). And if it was deliberate it was probably the fire that was deliberate rather than the intent to wipe out a small clan of kittens, for example kids setting fire to a trash can or something. It's rare for someone to set fire to an entire building because of some grudge they have against cats... I mean come on.
lol I have a good imagination at times.

there just seems to be something fishy about this story and I don't like it so that's why I came up with the scenarios. I would agree that it could've been an accident but they usually find out that information pretty quickly and say that the source of the fire was an accident. They happened to omit how the fire originated so my mind ran away with different scenarios.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote