Music Banter - View Single Post - Pavement Or Interpol
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2005, 01:15 PM   #43 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger
I`m not negetive about peoples opinions at all , I say what I think of a band & thats it. If anything you`re the one who is negetive about MY opinions seeing you`ve done nothing than bitch about them.I`ve given plenty of examples of me not being negetive. Want some more? OK here you go
I said I was wrong about The Arcade Fire & that I rather like them
I said the Kaiser Chiefs have a few good songs
I said the same about Franz Ferdinand
I`ve constantly praised The Mars Volta
Ditto And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead
I`ve praised The Ravonettes to high heaven
I`ve said that I Like British Sea Power
I`ve said that I like the Little Barrie album
I`ve praised The Black Keys
I`ve even said The Bravery have a couple of good songs & the I liked a couple of the Killers songs until they were overplayed on the radio & I got sick of them
I`ve said that Hope Of The States are one of the best new bands i`ve ever heard ......ALL newish guitar bands from over the past couple of years. Is that enough for you?
this must have happened when i was high because i shure ass hell don't remember you saying the aforementioned things, especialy aobut the arcade fire ,the killers and franz ferdinand , all i remember you saying about all of them is that they're boring.....
Quote:
Hookers has better taste in music than me?
Personally I don`t care what Hookers listens to , thats up to him. When you say has better taste do you really mean 'likes more bands that you agree with? '
absolutely!
Quote:
See how easy it is to resort to stereotypes when judging someone , if you don`t like it being done to you then don`t do it to me
i've edited that part, look above....
and i don't think i was stereotyping you, i just don't like your taste in music

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote