Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The MB Reader > Album Reviews
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2012, 06:31 PM   #21 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Reckless Eric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 24
Default

The production by Tony Bongiovi apparently drove the Heads insane.
There's a story that he would sneak back to the studio at night to add things the band wouldn't allow.
I don't know if it's true, but it's a good story.
Reckless Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 06:32 PM   #22 (permalink)
Live by the Sword
 
Howard the Duck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posts: 9,039
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckless Eric View Post
The production by Tony Bongiovi apparently drove the Heads insane.
There's a story that he would sneak back to the studio at night to add things the band wouldn't allow.
I don't know if it's true, but it's a good story.
with a name like that, he probably tried to make it sound like Bon Jovi's debut
__________________


Malaise is THE dominant human predilection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virgin View Post
what? i don't understand you. farming is for vegetables, not for meat. if ou disagree with a farming practice, you disagree on a vegetable. unless you have a different definition of farming.
Howard the Duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 06:34 PM   #23 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Reckless Eric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 24
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard the Duck View Post
with a name like that, he probably tried to make it sound like Bon Jovi's debut
I believe he is related somehow to the little annoying one from New Jersey
Reckless Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 06:35 PM   #24 (permalink)
Live by the Sword
 
Howard the Duck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posts: 9,039
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckless Eric View Post
I believe he is related somehow to the little annoying one from New Jersey
yes, he is his uncle or something

Jon was actually named Jon Bongiovi
__________________


Malaise is THE dominant human predilection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virgin View Post
what? i don't understand you. farming is for vegetables, not for meat. if ou disagree with a farming practice, you disagree on a vegetable. unless you have a different definition of farming.
Howard the Duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 05:08 AM   #25 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Flyingpig437's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 534
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMR View Post
Yeah, I think "Fear" is the clear cut winner for most people in regard to the Talking Heads-- great album.
It tails off towards the end too much for me. Electric guitar and Animals are very ave. songs imo. It finishes strongly with Drugs. Even though it's only 2 tracks the fact they folllow on from each other doesnt' help, it just ruins that album for me not that it matters nowadays 'cause I've got it as a 10/10 playlist.
__________________
Proper music for proper people!!!
Flyingpig437 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.