|12-18-2003, 11:29 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Dec 2003
These rules are meant to keep everything running smoothly at MusicBanter and, specifically, keep people from being suspended or banned -- the last things we would want to do. Therefore, if you read these rules (and you really should!) and abide by them you should have no problems from us.
The following are strictly prohibited:
1. Spamming of any kind on the forum or through private messages;
2. “Bumping” your own thread within 24 hours of no reply;
3. “Flaming” other members;
4. The excessive use of profane words;
5. Abusing the Management in any manner;
6. Posting in any language but English.
7. Posts in a particular forum need to stay on topic.
8. Users may not post or upload content that is obscene, vulgar, hateful, threatening, or otherwise offensive.
9. Pornography is not allowed.
10. Offensive words or language will not be tolerated.
11. Be respectful of other users and don't attack someone personally.
12. Do not start more than one topic in a single message.
13. Posts should be coherent.
14. Using multiple accounts at a single time.
15. And finally, users should use common sense about cooperative and constructive messaging.
We have a warning system now and if any member is in violation of these rules, or something a moderator decides is inappropriate, that member will be warned. Once a member receives a certain amount of infractions they will then receive a temporary or permanent ban depending on the situation.
All decisions made are entirely at the moderators discretion.
All decisions are final.
Use of Signatures:
Each MusicBanter member's account comes with the ability to display a signature which can be used to promote their website, business, or just themselves.
1. Signatures must be set up in your profile and not manually added to your message.
2. No affiliate or referral ads.
3. Signatures cannot contain images.
Admin(s): Gregb, IamAlejo,
Moderator(s): TheBig3KilledMyRainDog, riseagainstrocks, right-track, PerFeCTioNThrUSileNCe, Merkaba, Crowquill
If you feel that someone is in violation of something above and you wish to report it please use the “report this” located below each post.
If you have any questions please PM The Management or email email@example.com.
These rules are subject to change at any time. Please check back for updates or view the Announcements forum. MusicBanter cannot be held liable for the actions of our members.
|08-26-2006, 02:10 PM||#3 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Fort Washington MD
Does elitism count as flaming someone cos if so you might as well ban me now haha
I was dead. This was hell. There were no demons, no hellfire or brimstone, just a deep, complete feeling of darkness and hopelessness. This was the never-ending void. Not at all how I had imagined it, but worse than I thought that it could have been.
|08-26-2006, 02:14 PM||#4 (permalink)|
Bright F*cking Red
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: San Diego
Not unless it becomes offensive. Hell...I'm quite an elitist sometimes, and so is everyone else. Just don't go around creating pointless arguments, and insulting people. That kind of elitism will get you banned.
How'd I end up here to begin with? I don't know.
Why do I start what I can't finish?
Oh please, don't barrage me with questions to all those ugly answers.
My ego's like my stomach- it keeps shitting what I feed it.
But maybe I don't want to finish anything anymore..
maybe I can wait in bed 'til she comes home. and whispers....
|08-26-2006, 05:06 PM||#8 (permalink)|
ashes against the grain
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: new hampsha
^ Why hello, i guess your ban wasn't permanent.
We went back there and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And I remember... I... I... I cried. I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out. I didn't know what I wanted to do. And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it. I never want to forget. And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought: My God... the genius of that.