Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Announcements, Suggestions, & Feedback
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2018, 05:17 PM   #1511 (permalink)
Nobody likes my music
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In Cognito
Posts: 21,747
Default

Much as it pains me, I got to give The Sun that one.
Guess it makes up for decades of ****ty puns. Whoever thought up the idea of using Wayne Rooney as "Roo" was a good one?
__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 01:27 AM   #1512 (permalink)
An Awesome Dude
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 549
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhammer
What can we do to improve the site?
Nothing....The site is awesome the way it is
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 10:14 AM   #1513 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 10,663
Default

I'd like to build the world a home
And furnish it with love
Grow apple trees and honey bees
And snow-white turtle doves

I'd like to teach the world to sing
In perfect harmony
I'd like to hold it in my arms
And keep it company

I'd like to see the world for once
All standing hand in hand
And hear them echo through the hills
For peace throughout the land

(That's the song I hear)
I'd like to teach the world to sing
(Let the world sing today)
In perfect harmony

I'd like to teach the world to sing
In perfect harmony

Id like to build the world a home
And furnish it with love
Grow apple trees and honey bees
And snow-white turtle doves
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 10:22 AM   #1514 (permalink)
Acattin Sane
 
Fluff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 8,188
Default

Cool.

I'd just like to lick Rachel Riley's bumhole tbh.
__________________
Fluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 10:23 AM   #1515 (permalink)
Aficionado of Fine Filth
 
Psy-Fi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: You don't want to look in there.
Posts: 3,449
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
I'd like to build the world a home
And furnish it with love
Grow apple trees and honey bees
And snow-white turtle doves

I'd like to teach the world to sing
In perfect harmony
I'd like to hold it in my arms
And keep it company

I'd like to see the world for once
All standing hand in hand
And hear them echo through the hills
For peace throughout the land

(That's the song I hear)
I'd like to teach the world to sing
(Let the world sing today)
In perfect harmony

I'd like to teach the world to sing
In perfect harmony

Id like to build the world a home
And furnish it with love
Grow apple trees and honey bees
And snow-white turtle doves
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Step off. You angry little hobgoblin.
She's a Brick House
Psy-Fi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 10:24 AM   #1516 (permalink)
White Cis Male
 
Akai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: West Mids, UK
Posts: 1,222
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man like Monkey View Post
Cool.

I'd just like to lick Rachel Riley's bumhole tbh.
This.
__________________
Quote:
''Jazz isn't dead, it just smells funny'' - FZ
3 OtC Musical Interests of Q4 2018 - Khruangbin | Fkj | Yussef Dayes


-Audio Technica ATH-M40x
-Presonus Studio 26
-Spirit Powerstation 1200W
-Peavey XT Series x2




⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀https://i.imgur.com/NUbupRr.jpg
Akai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 10:26 AM   #1517 (permalink)
Acattin Sane
 
Fluff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 8,188
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akai View Post
This.


__________________
Fluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 10:31 AM   #1518 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 10,663
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man like Monkey View Post
Rachel Riley
Had to use google.

WOWZA!
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 10:39 AM   #1519 (permalink)
.
 
grindy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: .
Posts: 6,169
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man like Monkey View Post
Cool.

I'd just like to lick Rachel Riley's bumhole tbh.
Googled her and thought she was very pretty of course but not the kind that really gets me going.
But then I saw that she's apparently a mathematician and now I'm super into her.
__________________
A smell of petroleum prevails throughout.
grindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 10:47 AM   #1520 (permalink)
Acattin Sane
 
Fluff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 8,188
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Googled her and thought she was very pretty of course but not the kind that really gets me going.
But then I saw that she's apparently a mathematician and now I'm super into her.
YouTube some Countdown clips.
She is a beautiful English rose and is very good at maths.
__________________
Fluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.