Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Announcements, Suggestions, & Feedback
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2009, 10:10 PM   #61 (permalink)
Escaping His Fate
 
thisWARisours's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 299
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkest Hour View Post
don't generalize. Most people aren't like that tears. What's up though man, i haven't talked to you in ages. You seem to really like escape the fate now days
Yeah, I thought that once I saw them live I'd get tired of them, but like it just keeps sounding better haha. But like I've been into post-hardcore lately, it's like a mindset that you just like that one type of music for like a month...then when BFMV comes out with their new album you're like metalcore > all.

And to my offense, I did kind of say that Muzic Forums copied this forum structure, so I do see why they would ban me.

Oh well, two forums, this one has more people = makes me want to be where I can get more interaction .

SPREAD THE LOVE! (that sounded soooo queer lol)

----------------
Now playing: Alesana - Red And Dying Evening
via FoxyTunes
__________________
DEVIANT.ART
thisWARisours is offline  
Old 03-16-2009, 10:14 PM   #62 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Darkest Hour's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 763
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisWARisours View Post
Yeah, I thought that once I saw them live I'd get tired of them, but like it just keeps sounding better haha. But like I've been into post-hardcore lately, it's like a mindset that you just like that one type of music for like a month...then when BFMV comes out with their new album you're like metalcore > all.

And to my offense, I did kind of say that Muzic Forums copied this forum structure, so I do see why they would ban me.

Oh well, two forums, this one has more people = makes me want to be where I can get more interaction .

SPREAD THE LOVE! (that sounded soooo queer lol)

----------------
Now playing: Alesana - Red And Dying Evening
via FoxyTunes
yeah, i go through so many phases of liking a band really well and then laying off. I used to listen to the poison a ton and i finally gave it a break. Same with trivium. I can't stop listening to one good reason why and watching us die tonight. I love those songs

BTW, you shouldn't have got banned for saying anything. Its not their business what you say over here man. That's the whole point of this argument....kinda
__________________
<a href=http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/2131/bulletformyvale1.jpg target=_blank>http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/213...formyvale1.jpg</a>
Darkest Hour is offline  
Old 03-16-2009, 10:18 PM   #63 (permalink)
NSW
I am in your sway
 
NSW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Tejas
Posts: 2,579
Default

There's another music forum besides this one? SHUT UP.

Music Banter 4evar!
__________________
Formerly user nonsubmissivewife, but no longer a wife and never was submissive. Pretty sure those two things have nothing to do with each other though.
NSW is offline  
Old 03-16-2009, 10:18 PM   #64 (permalink)
Escaping His Fate
 
thisWARisours's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 299
Default

Yeah haha, if you look my Last.fm, Watching Us Die Tonight has like 80 plays, it's so far up there haha...I went through a stage where that was like THE SONG that I listened to ONLY for like a week lol.

I guess they are just desperate for members or something...that's why a long time ago, I said **** trying to make a forum lol.
__________________
DEVIANT.ART
thisWARisours is offline  
Old 03-16-2009, 10:29 PM   #65 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Darkest Hour's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 763
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisWARisours View Post
Yeah haha, if you look my Last.fm, Watching Us Die Tonight has like 80 plays, it's so far up there haha...I went through a stage where that was like THE SONG that I listened to ONLY for like a week lol.

I guess they are just desperate for members or something...that's why a long time ago, I said **** trying to make a forum lol.
you hit the nail on the head dude! Yeah, watching us die tonight is so good. If their whole new album is like that i would love it, even though i like the heavier bullet
__________________
<a href=http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/2131/bulletformyvale1.jpg target=_blank>http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/213...formyvale1.jpg</a>
Darkest Hour is offline  
Old 03-16-2009, 10:29 PM   #66 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
under's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,056
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisWARisours View Post
And to my offense, I did kind of say that Muzic Forums copied this forum structure, so I do see why they would ban me.
For the record, Musicbanter had the visitor messages and all that after Muzicforums had it. So we didn't copy this site. So...know your facts before you make assumptions please. Thanks.
under is offline  
Old 03-16-2009, 10:40 PM   #67 (permalink)
Escaping His Fate
 
thisWARisours's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Posts: 299
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by under View Post
For the record, Musicbanter had the visitor messages and all that after Muzicforums had it. So we didn't copy this site. So...know your facts before you make assumptions please. Thanks.
Alright.
__________________
DEVIANT.ART
thisWARisours is offline  
Old 03-16-2009, 10:49 PM   #68 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 14
Default

Guys, c'mon what is the deal? All this fighting is ridiculous and unwarranted.

I was one of the people banned in MuzicForums and came here to badmouth Music Banter. I realize how childish it was now, and I wasn't aware of this thread and the consequences of posting that at the time, so I'm sorry for the rules I was in violation of.

All I have to say is this forum war is ridiculous, we're talking two forums with completely different atmospheres. And whether we were banned for posting on this forum or not, it's in the past and holding grudges is just an immature way of dealing with your problems. I'm not sure what logic Magic had in banning us four and it doesn't look like she has any regrets with it, so clearly we were at fault. This thread should be locked IMO
Grievous Angel is offline  
Old 03-16-2009, 10:52 PM   #69 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Darkest Hour's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 763
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grievous Angel View Post
Guys, c'mon what is the deal? All this fighting is ridiculous and unwarranted.

I was one of the people banned in MuzicForums and came here to badmouth Music Banter. I realize how childish it was now, and I wasn't aware of this thread and the consequences of posting that at the time, so I'm sorry for the rules I was in violation of.

All I have to say is this forum war is ridiculous, we're talking two forums with completely different atmospheres. And whether we were banned for posting on this forum or not, it's in the past and holding grudges is just an immature way of dealing with your problems. I'm not sure what logic Magic had in banning us four and it doesn't look like she has any regrets with it, so clearly we were at fault. This thread should be locked IMO
who is this brotha?
__________________
<a href=http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/2131/bulletformyvale1.jpg target=_blank>http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/213...formyvale1.jpg</a>
Darkest Hour is offline  
Old 03-16-2009, 10:58 PM   #70 (permalink)
LETS GO RED WINGS
 
PinkCigarette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Hugh Jackman's pants
Posts: 347
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grievous Angel View Post
Guys, c'mon what is the deal? All this fighting is ridiculous and unwarranted.

I was one of the people banned in MuzicForums and came here to badmouth Music Banter. I realize how childish it was now, and I wasn't aware of this thread and the consequences of posting that at the time, so I'm sorry for the rules I was in violation of.

All I have to say is this forum war is ridiculous, we're talking two forums with completely different atmospheres. And whether we were banned for posting on this forum or not, it's in the past and holding grudges is just an immature way of dealing with your problems. I'm not sure what logic Magic had in banning us four and it doesn't look like she has any regrets with it, so clearly we were at fault. This thread should be locked IMO
We were banned yesterday, had our fun last night and moved on. People from there keep coming here to drag this annoying mess to this forum because they want jackhammer to ban us. That is what In Winter said. I mean, really, it would be a lot easier to leave us alone. I haven't broken any rules here and I have been contributing in a good way yet people like Cowboy keep coming here and insulting us for no reason. Moving on is just hard for some people.

If they wanted to talk to us, they could have easily sent an email to us but instead, they just choose to stalk us in every forum and then have the nutsacks to call us childish.

Toodles. This is getting boring having to explain this a billion times.
__________________
PinkCigarette is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.