Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Announcements, Suggestions, & Feedback
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2011, 07:08 AM   #281 (permalink)
D-D-D-D-D-DROP THE BASS!
 
GuitarBizarre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,633
Default

At this point I think the amount of 'give-a-f*ck' the forum has remaining regarding this is hovering around zero, dirty. Theres no need for this farce to be carried on in public, your last thread doing the same was closed because it caused nothing but drama, and if you're sincere about wanting explanations rather than wanting to cause bull, I suggest you take this to PM entirely, or any other more private method, because this thread is only achieving the same thing.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedestrian View Post
As for me, my inbox is as of yet testicle-free, and hopefully remains that way. Don't the rest of you get any ideas.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I'll have you know, my ancestors were Kings of Wicklow! We're as Irish as losing a three-nil lead in a must-win fixture!
GuitarBizarre is offline  
Old 08-01-2011, 08:05 AM   #282 (permalink)
killedmyraindog
 
TheBig3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Posts: 9,252
Default

Well Dirty, if it makes you feel any better, I've messaged 5 of them before and received nothing back as well. So you're not alone. Still, for a ban, how are you expected not to commit the same infraction? Someone ought to PM you and say what happened. Otherwise it comes off as an absue of power. "i'm the mod, i'll do whatever I want."
TheBig3 is offline  
Old 08-01-2011, 08:06 AM   #283 (permalink)
Live by the Sword
 
Howard the Duck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posts: 9,039
Default

i diasgree with GuitarBizarre

stirring up **** with the mods is what this thread is about
__________________


Malaise is THE dominant human predilection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virgin View Post
what? i don't understand you. farming is for vegetables, not for meat. if ou disagree with a farming practice, you disagree on a vegetable. unless you have a different definition of farming.
Howard the Duck is offline  
Old 08-01-2011, 08:08 AM   #284 (permalink)
killedmyraindog
 
TheBig3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Posts: 9,252
Default

Can you elaborate on that?
TheBig3 is offline  
Old 08-01-2011, 08:12 AM   #285 (permalink)
Live by the Sword
 
Howard the Duck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posts: 9,039
Default

if there's any bone to pick with the mods, might as well have it in the open

i'm still clinging to my paranoia about them
__________________


Malaise is THE dominant human predilection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virgin View Post
what? i don't understand you. farming is for vegetables, not for meat. if ou disagree with a farming practice, you disagree on a vegetable. unless you have a different definition of farming.
Howard the Duck is offline  
Old 08-01-2011, 09:49 AM   #286 (permalink)
killedmyraindog
 
TheBig3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Posts: 9,252
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Il Duce View Post
if there's any bone to pick with the mods, might as well have it in the open

i'm still clinging to my paranoia about them
How do you distinguish between "stirring up ****" and "in the open?"

Also, we're talking about an individuals infraction. Thats not something that should be discussed in public save to highlight what rule was violated. The Mods job shouldn't be to embarass people.
TheBig3 is offline  
Old 08-01-2011, 10:02 AM   #287 (permalink)
Live by the Sword
 
Howard the Duck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posts: 9,039
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3 View Post
How do you distinguish between "stirring up ****" and "in the open?"

Also, we're talking about an individuals infraction. Thats not something that should be discussed in public save to highlight what rule was violated. The Mods job shouldn't be to embarass people.
i'm just using GuitarBizarre's definition of "****-stirring"

personally, i'd like to understand what really happened, as I still have a neurosis about the "hidden agenda" which the mods disclaim
__________________


Malaise is THE dominant human predilection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virgin View Post
what? i don't understand you. farming is for vegetables, not for meat. if ou disagree with a farming practice, you disagree on a vegetable. unless you have a different definition of farming.
Howard the Duck is offline  
Old 08-01-2011, 11:41 AM   #288 (permalink)
killedmyraindog
 
TheBig3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Posts: 9,252
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Il Duce View Post
i'm just using GuitarBizarre's definition of "****-stirring"

personally, i'd like to understand what really happened, as I still have a neurosis about the "hidden agenda" which the mods disclaim

What hidden agenda do you think they have?
TheBig3 is offline  
Old 08-01-2011, 12:32 PM   #289 (permalink)
Who wants this dick?
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,502
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3 View Post
Well Dirty, if it makes you feel any better, I've messaged 5 of them before and received nothing back as well.
I won't go into it, because it's a dead issue, but I remember getting an infraction and PMing a mod about it and not getting a response. I think it's just sort of unofficial policy to not respond to these things. I guess if they responded to everyone they'd just spend all their time on here talking to people whining about infractions.

Note: I have no desire to come in on anyone's side because I really don't give a ****. I was just putting in my two cents. Don't hurt me.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is offline  
Old 08-01-2011, 01:17 PM   #290 (permalink)
The Sexual Intellectual
 
Urban Hat€monger ?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Somewhere cooler than you
Posts: 18,449
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
At this point I think the amount of 'give-a-f*ck' the forum has remaining regarding this is hovering around zero, dirty. Theres no need for this farce to be carried on in public, your last thread doing the same was closed because it caused nothing but drama, and if you're sincere about wanting explanations rather than wanting to cause bull, I suggest you take this to PM entirely, or any other more private method, because this thread is only achieving the same thing.

He did take it to PMs, he didn't get an answer and so he asked here.
Perfectly legitimate thing to do.

And please don't think you're immune or any better, just because you tend to side with the mods doesn't mean we've not noticed you stirring things as well. You're really no better than the people you've been criticising lately.

So consider yourself told to pack it in too.

and that goes for the rest of you.

I just got back here and I have an itchy trigger finger, and unlike some of the other mods I don't feel the need to justify it in pages of pointless debates.

Clear?
__________________



Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.