Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Announcements, Suggestions, & Feedback
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2011, 10:38 AM   #1 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 8
Default It's better to just sit down and talk

Lets discuss this. Shall we?
thisone is offline  
Old 08-21-2011, 10:45 AM   #2 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,028
Default

Discuss what?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline  
Old 08-21-2011, 10:49 AM   #3 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 8
Default

I posted my musical intrest of the up and coming Machine Gun Kelly and I got banned. I won't stop rotating my IP until someone will give me a more valid reason to my banning than "**** off" or "Spammer". Thanks.
thisone is offline  
Old 08-21-2011, 10:59 AM   #4 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,028
Default

Spamming, advertising, self-promotion, and post-slutting so you can create links, as well as having multiple accounts, are all against the rules here. If you have done those things, that is why you would have been banned.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline  
Old 08-21-2011, 11:04 AM   #5 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
skaltezon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: hairball cluster
Posts: 325
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisone View Post
I posted my musical intrest of the up and coming Machine Gun Kelly and I got banned. I won't stop rotating my IP until someone will give me a more valid reason to my banning than "**** off" or "Spammer". Thanks.
What was your former user name?
skaltezon is offline  
Old 08-21-2011, 11:09 AM   #6 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 8
Default

DSWubwubs, I had 4 posts. Cheers for abuse.

Oh also, I didn't post any links. I provided a nice introduction to who he was and displayed 2 music videos from him. To be honest i think thats a good thread.
thisone is offline  
Old 08-21-2011, 11:20 AM   #7 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
skaltezon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: hairball cluster
Posts: 325
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisone View Post
DSWubwubs, I had 4 posts. Cheers for abuse.

Oh also, I didn't post any links. I provided a nice introduction to who he was and displayed 2 music videos from him. To be honest i think thats a good thread.
Looks like the offending posts have been deleted. Who banned you?
skaltezon is offline  
Old 08-21-2011, 11:24 AM   #8 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 8
Default

I think LoathsomPete. If you look at my previous posts I posted a thread on the dubstep artist Excision, a thread in the dubstep education thread, and something else. I personally don't see how this is post whoring to be able to post links. (I'm pretty sure the limit is 20 posts right?) I posted a thread on MGK, a local rapper from my city that I just found out about yesterday because he signed with Diddy. I used the search function, no threads on MGK showed up. Therefore I posted my thread. In return I got banned and told to **** off. Therefore IP rotating has taken effect.
thisone is offline  
Old 08-21-2011, 11:25 AM   #9 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,028
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisone View Post
Oh also, I didn't post any links. I provided a nice introduction to who he was and displayed 2 music videos from him. To be honest i think thats a good thread.
You say you didn't post links but then in the next sentence you say you posted links to videos. Which is it?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline  
Old 08-21-2011, 11:27 AM   #10 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 8
Default

I used BBC to embed 3 YouTube videos. I've read the rules and they say to post complete and informative threads/posts. I did.

Also, the ban was permanent. Why such a harsh ban for my thread?
thisone is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.