Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Announcements, Suggestions, & Feedback
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2015, 12:55 PM   #1231 (permalink)
Born to be mild
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: 404 Not Found
Posts: 24,251
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Isn't that a little awkward, given Robin's real name?
__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 12:59 PM   #1232 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 46,080
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Isn't that a little awkward, given Robin's real name?
Grayson?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 07:09 PM   #1233 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: In the fires of your own disillusion
Posts: 684
Default

Whatever happened to that Apollonia chick? She was growing on me.
ChelseaDagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 07:13 PM   #1234 (permalink)
SOPHIE FOREVER
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East of the Southern North American West
Posts: 35,074
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelseaDagger View Post
Whatever happened to that Apollonia chick? She was growing on me.
Appalonia was a second account of one of our permabanned members, which is against the rules.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 07:15 PM   #1235 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: In the fires of your own disillusion
Posts: 684
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Appalonia was a second account of one of our permabanned members, which is against the rules.
Does this mean she was a dude? I was really hoping she wasn't, for reasons unknown to even myself.
ChelseaDagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 07:25 PM   #1236 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 46,080
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelseaDagger View Post
Does this mean she was a dude? I was really hoping she wasn't, for reasons unknown to even myself.
She was a tumblr chick who thought she was a quasi-dude cause she was a tumblr chick.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 07:27 PM   #1237 (permalink)
Make it so
 
Celladorina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 5,843
Default

I was here like vaguely over the last month and I completely figured it was her but she got banned before I got to her. She's just the same as dirty.
Celladorina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 07:29 PM   #1238 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 46,080
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
I was here like vaguely over the last month and I completely figured it was her but she got banned before I got to her. She's just the same as dirty.
I suspected too, but then she defended the Ramones, and I was like, "Nah, Sansa'd never do that. She hates the Ramones."

It was pretty fiendish.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 07:32 PM   #1239 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: In the fires of your own disillusion
Posts: 684
Default

What's a tumblr chick?
ChelseaDagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 07:35 PM   #1240 (permalink)
Make it so
 
Celladorina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 5,843
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I suspected too, but then she defended the Ramones, and I was like, "Nah, Sansa'd never do that. She hates the Ramones."

It was pretty fiendish.
Loool, that's what dirty tries to do, say things that people wouldn't expect him to say to keep us off his trail. I suspect another person she is too but I'm not 100% sure yet. Tbh it's pretty lame.
Celladorina is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2022 Advameg, Inc.