#downwithfrown - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Announcements, Suggestions, & Feedback
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

View Poll Results: Should Frownland be stripped of mod status?
Yea! 3,576,814 100.00%
Nay! 13 0.00%
Voters: 3576827. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2016, 03:38 PM   #341 (permalink)
midnite roles around
 
Tristan_Geoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 5,289
Default

Yeah, take it down. I was a little too in the moment with making this thread but I never really wanted Frownland gone, so it's good the issues were brought up and settled. Much love to Frownland, even though he has his bad moments.

I understand the whole forum getting too PC thing as well, and I can't say I would've acted like Mordwyr did, but I understand both sides and hope he comes back at some point.
__________________
YW Fam: All MB Music Projects Under One Roof

Emo/Pop Punk Journal

Techno Journal


Quote:
Originally Posted by Neward Thelman View Post
"SMOKE CRACK MUDA****KKA"

I'll check that dictionary, but in the meantime I'm impressed - as is everyone else in the world - by your eloquence, obvious accomplishments and success, and the evidence of your blazingly high intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
He just doesn't have a mind so closed that it rivals Blockbuster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I own the mail
Tristan_Geoff is offline  
Old 08-07-2016, 03:40 PM   #342 (permalink)
Key
.
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 13,153
Default

What does "PC" mean?
Key is offline  
Old 08-07-2016, 03:42 PM   #343 (permalink)
midnite roles around
 
Tristan_Geoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 5,289
Default

Politically correct.
__________________
YW Fam: All MB Music Projects Under One Roof

Emo/Pop Punk Journal

Techno Journal


Quote:
Originally Posted by Neward Thelman View Post
"SMOKE CRACK MUDA****KKA"

I'll check that dictionary, but in the meantime I'm impressed - as is everyone else in the world - by your eloquence, obvious accomplishments and success, and the evidence of your blazingly high intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
He just doesn't have a mind so closed that it rivals Blockbuster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I own the mail
Tristan_Geoff is offline  
Old 08-07-2016, 03:42 PM   #344 (permalink)
Out of Place
 
Black Francis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: in an abstract house
Posts: 4,111
Default

Prank comments.
__________________
"Hey Kids you got to meet the MIGHTY PIXIES!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbRbCtIgW3A
Black Francis is offline  
Old 08-07-2016, 03:43 PM   #345 (permalink)
midnite roles around
 
Tristan_Geoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 5,289
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Francis View Post
Prank comments.
Oh, you sly dog
__________________
YW Fam: All MB Music Projects Under One Roof

Emo/Pop Punk Journal

Techno Journal


Quote:
Originally Posted by Neward Thelman View Post
"SMOKE CRACK MUDA****KKA"

I'll check that dictionary, but in the meantime I'm impressed - as is everyone else in the world - by your eloquence, obvious accomplishments and success, and the evidence of your blazingly high intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
He just doesn't have a mind so closed that it rivals Blockbuster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I own the mail
Tristan_Geoff is offline  
Old 08-07-2016, 03:44 PM   #346 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,359
Default

Thread closed until Frownland f*cks up royally wherein I'll open it back up to make fun of him.
__________________
LastFM

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline  
Old 08-08-2016, 10:12 AM   #347 (permalink)
Just Keep Swimming...
 
Plankton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: See signature...
Posts: 7,766
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulbasaur View Post
i just imagine 75% of the active posters are angry old dudes, and the other 25% are guy fieri
Nuh uh. We're Acids. And we're mean. Dude.

Spoiler for big huge lots of DPI real estate image:
__________________
See location...
Plankton is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes



© 2003-2024 Advameg, Inc.