Can we unlock the Trump thread please? - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Announcements, Suggestions, & Feedback
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2017, 08:53 AM   #61 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,359
Default

Why the f*ck are you people debating in this thread?
__________________
LastFM

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline  
Old 08-09-2017, 08:57 AM   #62 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 48,216
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
Why the f*ck are you people debating in this thread?
That sounds an awful lot like debating.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline  
Old 08-09-2017, 08:59 AM   #63 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,359
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
That sounds an awful lot like debating.
Questions don't automatically create debates. Otherwise your parents would be debating when your dad asked your mom why they had you. They were in agreement if I remember correctly. I know because your mom tells me stories often.
__________________
LastFM

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline  
Old 08-09-2017, 09:37 AM   #64 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 48,216
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
Questions don't automatically create debates. Otherwise your parents would be debating when your dad asked your mom why they had you. They were in agreement if I remember correctly. I know because your mom tells me stories often.
So they agreed on when it was that my dad asked my mom why they had me? Seems a rather odd argument to have. If I were you I'd have told my mom to quit being a boring **** if she told me that tbh.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline  
Old 08-09-2017, 11:19 AM   #65 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,455
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
I did but I forgot them. Something like, you need to have a certain amount of money, you need to have a certain skill set, things like that.
So it is pretty much the same as coming here but immigrating here from certain countries has a harder vetting process.
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline  
Old 08-09-2017, 11:58 AM   #66 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,359
Default

GUYS.

Please stop starting arguments in this thread. Take it over to Current Events.
Do I really have to lock the f*cking thread about unlocking another thread? Jesus.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Man like Monkey View Post
Hi, just asking if the thread could now be unlocked.

Regards,
Monkey.
No.

It's not opening back up. Go HERE and behave like adults. It's your only option at this point in time.
__________________
LastFM

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline  
Old 08-09-2017, 07:23 PM   #67 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,455
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
GUYS.

Please stop starting arguments in this thread. Take it over to Current Events.
Do I really have to lock the f*cking thread about unlocking another thread? Jesus.




No.

It's not opening back up. Go HERE and behave like adults. It's your only option at this point in time.
Or just unlock the Trump thread.
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline  
Old 08-09-2017, 07:24 PM   #68 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,359
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Or just unlock the Trump thread.
Nah.
__________________
LastFM

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline  
Old 08-09-2017, 11:57 PM   #69 (permalink)
county fair energy
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,775
Default

I don't think I ever posted in it but god damn the trump thread makes for some good reading
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I know what real life is, I've been living in it for well over a decade
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadis View Post
WWWP is pretty but should be cancelled (digital blackface)

#DEMODFROWNLAND
#TERMLIMITSFORMODERATORS
WWWP is offline  
Old 08-10-2017, 01:46 AM   #70 (permalink)
ʕº̫͡ºʔ ʕº̫͡ºʔ ʕº̫͡ºʔ
 
bulbasaur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 790
Default

feel free to use my profile's visitor messages space as both the new trump thread and the new spill your guts thread. i won't snitch
__________________
last.fm
bulbasaur is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2024 Advameg, Inc.