Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Announcements, Suggestions, & Feedback
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2018, 12:53 PM   #101 (permalink)
Nobody likes my music
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In Cognito
Posts: 21,742
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Bye bitch
Isn't this just a cynical recycle of the post you made when I said I was leaving?
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'd talk **** but I saw Marisa Tomei in that gif and that always makes me happy.
Didn't you say you were going?
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Quite possibly the cutest yes. Am I misremembering that she has a "fuckable" nose? I feel like she has a ****able nose.
You're a sick man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MicShazam View Post
She's got a pretty nose allright, but I don't want to imagine how that would work out.
Who nose?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Francis View Post
Marisa Tomei and Jennifer Connelly will always beautiful. <3

I'm liking the new vid player, lookin pretty good there MB.
Really? Huge and all as it is? I hate it. It is, however, better than no vids at all I agree.
__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 12:56 PM   #102 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 30,995
Default

Props to everyone who centred their embeds before the switch lookin all aesthetic and **** now.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 01:00 PM   #103 (permalink)
Screwed by life
 
Black Francis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: in an abstract house painted silver
Posts: 3,775
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Really? Huge and all as it is? I hate it. It is, however, better than no vids at all I agree.
At least in my phone it looks nice and the vids play directly here so im pleased with it.
__________________
"Hey Kids you got to meet the MIGHTY PIXIES!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbRbCtIgW3A
Black Francis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 01:50 PM   #104 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 13,523
Default

I’m happy with it too.
__________________
2017 & 2018 Member of the Year Back2Back

Album Review Club (please join)

experimental music on Spotify worth checking out

FREAK FIGHTER JOURNAL (Awarded 2018 Journal of the Year)

free jazz 2018 thread

Drone/Ambient Releases of 2018

OccultHawk Reviews Southern States

A bird has a left wing and a right wing but they’re just for flapping. The bird brain is in the middle.
OccultHawk is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.