Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Announcements, Suggestions, & Feedback
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2018, 01:37 PM   #11 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,039
Default

Mods don't do name changes. The admin does
__________________

CWH
Key is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 01:49 PM   #12 (permalink)
FERRUM FERRO ACUITUR
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,672
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiiii View Post
Mods don't do name changes. The admin does
Thank you for the correction.
__________________
My dreams are the only things that don't lie to me.
They never pretended to be real in the first place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Hey, if not for Zoloft, I would have stalked and serial killed a whole bunch of you folks by now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
But you can't prove with out a doubt that jews are brainwashing children to be gay.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 04:45 PM   #13 (permalink)
Nobody likes my music
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In Cognito
Posts: 21,747
Default

Not that it's that important, but I thought you were going from first username to most recent, as in Fluff's case. If so, you have Kii backwards; anyone coming here who doesn't know him would think he is now called under, when that was in fact his original name. Might just want to change the running order on that one. Or not.

Me, I was Trollheart when I arrived and they'll bury me as Trollheart ... put that shovel down, Batty! I meant when I was dead! Yeah, the shotgun too....
__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 04:46 PM   #14 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 23,999
Default

Janszoon = Trollheart
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 04:47 PM   #15 (permalink)
Nobody likes my music
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In Cognito
Posts: 21,747
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
Janszoon = Trollheart
Oh you wish!
__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 04:49 PM   #16 (permalink)
Who wants this dick?
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,046
Default

Kiiii backward is Ick.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 04:56 PM   #17 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,039
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Not that it's that important, but I thought you were going from first username to most recent, as in Fluff's case. If so, you have Kii backwards; anyone coming here who doesn't know him would think he is now called under, when that was in fact his original name. Might just want to change the running order on that one. Or not.

Me, I was Trollheart when I arrived and they'll bury me as Trollheart ... put that shovel down, Batty! I meant when I was dead! Yeah, the shotgun too....
And my old account as well. This account has no association with under.

Before all you rule abiding citizens get concerned, I requested the under account to be banned as I couldn't remember the password and I wanted to start fresh so I did. As far as I'm concerned, I don't use 2 accounts. Just so we're clear before anyone mentions anything.
__________________

CWH
Key is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 06:08 PM   #18 (permalink)
FERRUM FERRO ACUITUR
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,672
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Not that it's that important, but I thought you were going from first username to most recent, as in Fluff's case. If so, you have Kii backwards; anyone coming here who doesn't know him would think he is now called under, when that was in fact his original name. Might just want to change the running order on that one. Or not.

Me, I was Trollheart when I arrived and they'll bury me as Trollheart ... put that shovel down, Batty! I meant when I was dead! Yeah, the shotgun too....
I'll sort it out [and word it better] later.
__________________
My dreams are the only things that don't lie to me.
They never pretended to be real in the first place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Hey, if not for Zoloft, I would have stalked and serial killed a whole bunch of you folks by now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
But you can't prove with out a doubt that jews are brainwashing children to be gay.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 06:12 PM   #19 (permalink)
FERRUM FERRO ACUITUR
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,672
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiiii View Post
And my old account as well. This account has no association with under.

Before all you rule abiding citizens get concerned, I requested the under account to be banned as I couldn't remember the password and I wanted to start fresh so I did. As far as I'm concerned, I don't use 2 accounts. Just so we're clear before anyone mentions anything.
I don't think anyone really cares if anyone else has sock puppet accounts. This place is pretty much run by the inmates.
__________________
My dreams are the only things that don't lie to me.
They never pretended to be real in the first place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Hey, if not for Zoloft, I would have stalked and serial killed a whole bunch of you folks by now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
But you can't prove with out a doubt that jews are brainwashing children to be gay.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 06:19 PM   #20 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,039
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MERIT] View Post
I don't think anyone really cares if anyone else has sock puppet accounts. This place is pretty much run by the inmates.
It has been an issue before so that's why im mentioning it.
__________________

CWH
Key is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.