Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Announcements, Suggestions, & Feedback
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2018, 02:39 PM   #41 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,761
Default

If Chris discovers a new Pacific island will he name it New Frownland?
Dharma & Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 02:59 PM   #42 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,747
Default

Frownland vs Fragile Male Egos of the Internet just so we don't have to keep changing the title

Final boss is committing suicide
Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 03:04 PM   #43 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,761
Default

It is the woman's way out.
Dharma & Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 03:06 PM   #44 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,200
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Frownland vs Fragile Male Egos of the Internet just so we don't have to keep changing the title

Final boss is committing suicide
I love how pretty much all of the women on this forum have been rock hard badasses of steel.
__________________
LastFM
My Film Blog That I don't Write in Anymore
jsmith7389 on Spotify
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
ants are at every zoo you ever been to bitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
elph

would you kiss the vagina of a woman who asked you to switch off half japanese?
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 03:07 PM   #45 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,747
Default

And Soulflower

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66Sexy View Post
So is your fragile ego agender?
Way to make a joke that's already been dictated to you.
Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 03:10 PM   #46 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,761
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
I love how pretty much all of the women on this forum have been rock hard badasses of steel.
What are you talking about? I can barely keep it together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Way to make a joke that's already been dictated to you.
Yeah the last sentence didn't sink in until I'd already posted, which is why I edited mine.
Dharma & Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 03:11 PM   #47 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,200
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
And Soulflower/Sansa
That's about it. Everybody else just laughs and tells you to f*ck off and moves on with their lives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66Sexy View Post
What are you talking about? I can barely keep it together.
Are you confused by what I'm saying?
__________________
LastFM
My Film Blog That I don't Write in Anymore
jsmith7389 on Spotify
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
ants are at every zoo you ever been to bitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
elph

would you kiss the vagina of a woman who asked you to switch off half japanese?
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 03:15 PM   #48 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,761
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
Are you confused by what I'm saying?
*pops a Mydol*

Alright, all better.
Dharma & Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 03:31 PM   #49 (permalink)
Acattin Sane
 
Fluff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 8,234
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
That's about it. Everybody else just laughs and tells you to f*ck off and moves on with their lives.
Been loads that aren't like that tbf.
__________________
Fluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 03:42 PM   #50 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,747
Default

What do you mean? Roxxy was, uh, very hinged.
Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.