Music Banter

Music Banter (https://www.musicbanter.com/)
-   Avant Garde/Experimental (https://www.musicbanter.com/avant-garde-experimental/)
-   -   tristan takes your industrial recs (https://www.musicbanter.com/avant-garde-experimental/94060-tristan-takes-your-industrial-recs.html)

Tristan_Geoff 10-19-2019 10:34 PM

tristan takes your industrial recs
 
Hello. As an aficionado of the world that is industrial i am always taking new suggestions. Please give me some dank EBM/Industrial Techno/Death Industrial/Power Electronics/Power Noise/etc. that I haven't already heard

Spoiler for recs:
Ramleh - Hole in the Heart
Bright Death Now - May All Be Dead
Hunting Lodge - Will
Pig Heart Transplant - Hope You Enjoy Heaven
Trouble Salad - Trouble Asteroid
Puce Mary - The Drought
Anna Gardeck - Bondage Women
Trepaneringsritualen - Perfection & Permanence
Tzusing - ????
Xanopticon
Maurizio Bianchi


https://rateyourmusic.com/collection...strial+music/1

Frownland 10-19-2019 11:09 PM

Ramleh - Hole in the Heart
Brighter Death Now - May All Be Dead

Mondo Bungle 10-20-2019 01:08 AM

Hunting Lodge - Will
Pig Heart Transplant - Hope You Enjoy Heaven
Trouble Salad - Trouble Asteroid
Puce Mary - The Drought
Anna Gardeck - Bondage Women
Trepaneringsritualen - Perfection & Permanence
Tzusing - 東方不敗

Mindfulness 10-20-2019 10:17 AM


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB3M4Bi1eLU

Tristan_Geoff 10-20-2019 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frownland (Post 2084696)
Ramleh - Hole in the Heart
Brighter Death Now - May All Be Dead

Will get on that pronto after Raime

Tristan_Geoff 10-20-2019 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mindfulness (Post 2084715)

This is uh not industrial but regardless I like it! My review is that it has cool vibes 7/10

The Batlord 10-20-2019 05:54 PM

Bro it's like electronic and ****, that's totally industrial.

Tristan_Geoff 10-20-2019 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Batlord (Post 2084837)
Bro it's like electronic and ****, that's totally industrial.

Stabbing Westward is not industrial metal

Tristan_Geoff 10-20-2019 08:21 PM

Is the CD version of Hole in the Heart better and or essential listening?

Frownland 10-20-2019 08:28 PM

Idk, I like the one on Spotify.

The Batlord 10-20-2019 08:33 PM

Stabbing Westward is one of those bands that I know literally nothing about but still feel like you have to be an ******* just to be familiar with.

Tristan_Geoff 10-20-2019 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frownland (Post 2084854)
Idk, I like the one on Spotify.

That's the CD version then

Mondo Bungle 10-20-2019 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Tristan Rosenstock (Post 2084852)
Is the CD version of Hole in the Heart better and or essential listening?

the cd just has more great music

Tristan_Geoff 10-20-2019 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle (Post 2084859)
the cd just has more great music

That's what I'm saying I clicked it on and heard some of the most beautiful dark ambient I've ever heard

Tristan_Geoff 10-20-2019 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Batlord (Post 2084855)
Stabbing Westward is one of those bands that I know literally nothing about but still feel like you have to be an ******* just to be familiar with.

Don't you not come in here and give me recs I know you've got plenty

Mondo Bungle 10-20-2019 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Tristan Rosenstock (Post 2084860)
That's what I'm saying I clicked it on and heard some of the most beautiful dark ambient I've ever heard

that doesn't last long

The Batlord 10-20-2019 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Tristan Rosenstock (Post 2084861)
Don't you not come in here and give me recs I know you've got plenty

I don't know enough about industrial to be giving out recs to people who've actually listened to industrial. But here have this if you don't already listen to Feotus.


Neapolitan 10-20-2019 09:51 PM

Datacrashrobot ‎– Asynchronous I/O (2011)
They're described as "Glitch, IDM, Electro" on Discogs. Maybe there is some Industrial cross-fertilization in their music that might pique your interests. idk ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

track 3:
Datacrashrobot - Piezoelectric Actuator

Mondo Bungle 10-20-2019 09:53 PM

does flashcore count


Tristan_Geoff 10-20-2019 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Batlord (Post 2084864)
I don't know enough about industrial to be giving out recs to people who've actually listened to industrial. But here have this if you don't already listen to Feotus.


Yeah I've already heard two Feotus albums. Thanks though

Tristan_Geoff 10-20-2019 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neapolitan (Post 2084866)
Datacrashrobot ‎– Asynchronous I/O (2011)
They're described as "Glitch, IDM, Electro" on Discogs. Maybe there is some Industrial cross-fertilization in their music that might pique your interests. idk ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

track 3:
Datacrashrobot - Piezoelectric Actuator

Industrial enough for me, this is wicked

Tristan_Geoff 10-20-2019 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle (Post 2084867)
does flashcore count


ofc

Neapolitan 10-21-2019 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Tristan Rosenstock (Post 2084873)
Industrial enough for me, this is wicked

cool beans

Mindfulness 10-21-2019 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Tristan Rosenstock (Post 2084835)
This is uh not industrial but regardless I like it! My review is that it has cool vibes 7/10

:o:


Quote:

Originally Posted by The Batlord (Post 2084837)
Bro it's like electronic and ****, that's totally industrial.

:beer:

The Batlord 10-21-2019 08:00 AM

One day mindfulness will be able to recognize sarcasm on the internet.

Tristan_Geoff 10-21-2019 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Batlord (Post 2084901)
One day mindfulness will be able to recognize sarcasm on the internet.

But not today


Mindfulness is my favorite user here very wholesome guy :)

Mondo Bungle 10-21-2019 06:44 PM

what about industrial hardcore stuff? I dunno how much you like EDM and probably aren't looking for it here but the industrial hardstyle/gabber type offshoots have a tendency to be incredibly boisterous and painful along with infectious

example


The Batlord 10-21-2019 06:49 PM

^^^

Me like.

Mindfulness 10-21-2019 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Batlord (Post 2084901)
One day mindfulness will be able to recognize sarcasm on the internet.

:o:


Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Tristan Rosenstock (Post 2084916)
But not today


Mindfulness is my favorite user here very wholesome guy :)

:love:

Tristan_Geoff 10-21-2019 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle (Post 2084980)
what about industrial hardcore stuff? I dunno how much you like EDM and probably aren't looking for it here but the industrial hardstyle/gabber type offshoots have a tendency to be incredibly boisterous and painful along with infectious

example


I dig gabber, definitely looking for that kind of stuff too.

The Batlord 10-21-2019 08:43 PM

Looking at some stuff after a bit of research on Mondo's rec and doomcore is a thing? Neat.


Mondo Bungle 10-21-2019 08:46 PM

well Enzyme X is a label, not an artist, with singles for days, so there's not much to suggest except all of it in general.

Do you know about Cold Meat Industry? It's a label, nay, the label for the music you're asking for.

Mondo Bungle 10-21-2019 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Batlord (Post 2085017)
Looking at some stuff after a bit of research on Mondo's rec and doomcore is a thing? Neat.


Doomcore is sick but I prefer the blasting rapidity of the general stuff.

There's also speedcore, which can veer into splittercore/extratone. It's not all that great though. Fools out here with their 1000 BPM. Basically a wall of uninteresting noise.

Tristan_Geoff 10-21-2019 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle (Post 2085018)
well Enzyme X is a label, not an artist, with singles for days, so there's not much to suggest except all of it in general.

Do you know about Cold Meat Industry? It's a label, nay, the label for the music you're asking for.

I have not heard of that label, time for sure research

Mondo Bungle 10-22-2019 12:34 AM

the guy that is Brighter Death Now founded it.

Tristan_Geoff 10-28-2019 06:40 PM

Getting through the list, Ramleh is good Brighter Death Now are good. Keep em goin but don't be afraid to give me some EBM/Industrial Techno.

Maybe I'll even write an actual review or two who knows.

Tristan_Geoff 10-28-2019 06:41 PM

I've heard the Drought by Puce Mary already also and that **** is frightenly scary. It's good as hell, probably up on the better death industrial releases I've heard. Yves Tumor's protege is one of the coolest things in music currently.

The Batlord 10-28-2019 06:42 PM


Tristan_Geoff 10-28-2019 06:44 PM

As a turnaround also I rec this thread's viewers to listen to Oxhy

https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-00014...s-t500x500.jpg
Oxhy - Inanimate Otherkin after the Fall: Our Soundclouds Runs on Coal, Oil and Nuclear
Genre: Sound Collage, Deconstructed Club

Tristan_Geoff 10-28-2019 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Batlord (Post 2086342)

Broken link :/


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:28 AM.


© 2003-2021 Advameg, Inc.