The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2018, 01:48 PM   #13591 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 11,332
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiiii View Post
You guys take me too seriously sometimes.
Not me.
__________________

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 01:48 PM   #13592 (permalink)
Key
.
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 13,153
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Not me.
Like father like son.

EDIT: idk what that's meant to mean either.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 01:58 PM   #13593 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 11,332
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiiii View Post
Like father like son.
*hugs Kiii*
__________________

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 03:54 PM   #13594 (permalink)
Key
.
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 13,153
Default

Key is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 06:19 PM   #13595 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: The Black Country
Posts: 8,827
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66Sexy View Post
Kiiii as a ball right now:

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I haven't seen someone passed around like that since Batlord's mom
Cuthbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 06:13 PM   #13596 (permalink)
SOPHIE FOREVER
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East of the Southern North American West
Posts: 35,548
Default

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-...channel=social

I remember in college I went into the wrong apartment on a different floor and nobody died. Maybe that's because I'm not a cop, maybe it's because I'm not a pussy. I guess that's a redundant way to put it.
__________________
Studies show that when a given norm is changed in the face of the unchanging, the remaining contradictions will parallel the truth.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 07:26 PM   #13597 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 22,033
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-...channel=social

I remember in college I went into the wrong apartment on a different floor and nobody died. Maybe that's because I'm not a cop, maybe it's because I'm not a pussy. I guess that's a redundant way to put it.
You know what? You’ve convinced me on this issue. At least when you’re out in the community. I’m not there with inside my apartment though but I get your point.
__________________

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 11:07 PM   #13598 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,814
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45450558

I remember in college I went into the wrong apartment on a different floor and nobody died. Maybe that's because I'm not a cop, maybe it's because I'm not a pussy. I guess that's a redundant way to put it.
That cop had better get charged with manslaughter, if not murder. She had to be high or drunk to do such a thing, and she was still in uniform, which means that she may have been high or drunk on the job as well.

Inexcusable.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 03:10 AM   #13599 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 48,216
Default

What a dumb bitch.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 08:15 AM   #13600 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: The Black Country
Posts: 8,827
Default

Cuthbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2024 Advameg, Inc.