Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2018, 02:38 PM   #14361 (permalink)
Acattin Sane
 
Fluff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 8,362
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
I think Ant was more trolly with it. I mostly just disagreed with what he said while occasionally falling back on humour as I'm wont to do. You can miss me with the idea that grown ass men aren't responsible for their own actions.
U OK hun?

The idea that you 'mostly just disagreed' with Chula is just fake news tbh, you enjoy winding people up and Chula was the one who bites so you did it constantly but you know this anyway.

I see you ignored the first bit as well because you know that is true also.
__________________
Fluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 02:42 PM   #14362 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 30,621
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluff View Post
U OK hun?
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/wont

Quote:
The idea that you 'mostly just disagreed' with Chula is just fake news tbh, you enjoy winding people up and Chula was the one who bites so you did it constantly but you know this anyway.
I enjoy discussing things with people and tend to do that more often with people who respond to me, that is indeed true.

Quote:
I see you ignored the first bit as well because you know that is true also.
Because you analogize off topic posts with on topic posts and discussions.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 02:52 PM   #14363 (permalink)
Acattin Sane
 
Fluff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 8,362
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Thought it was a typo tbh.

Quote:
I enjoy discussing things with people and tend to do that more often with people who respond to me, that is indeed true.
You just enjoy winding people up.

Quote:
Because you analogize off topic posts with on topic posts and discussions.
It was on topic and people have been annoyed by it before even when it was on topic and related to the thread. If Corbyn was being mentioned on every page of this thread at some point someone would suggest posting a Corbyn thread or a UK Politics thread instead and rightly so.
__________________
Fluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 02:56 PM   #14364 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
Doug McClasky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 38,031
Default

Does Frown actually think he wasn't equally responsible for the closing of the Trump thread? I know he knows he's a troll but you never know when someone's using honest pretzel logic to dodge blame in their own minds.

Everyone agrees it was you, Chris, so maybe listen to them.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Doug McClasky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 02:57 PM   #14365 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 30,621
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluff View Post
You just enjoy winding people up.
Or, logical discussion with the occasional invocation of humour. I like to hammer out the facts and Chula just so happened to post a lot of not-facts.

Quote:
It was on topic and people have been annoyed by it before even when it was on topic and related to the thread.
To those I say: Jfc get over it already.

Quote:
If Corbyn was being mentioned on every page of this thread at some point someone would suggest posting a Corbyn thread or a UK Politics thread instead and rightly so.
See above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66Sexy View Post
Does Frown actually think he wasn't equally responsible for the closing of the Trump thread? I know he knows he's a troll but you never know when someone's using honest pretzel logic to dodge blame in their own minds.

Everyone agrees it was you, Christ, so maybe listen to them.
If a grown ass man can't handle their opinions being challenged then that's on them, not the person who challenged that opinion.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 03:01 PM   #14366 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
Doug McClasky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 38,031
Default

Remember how you called his son a nutjob? Not the action of somebody not actively trying to antagonize someone.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Doug McClasky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 03:02 PM   #14367 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 30,621
Default

Wasn't that in the Your Day thread?

Plus, many discussions happened in that thread. As some might say, quit broad brushing.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 03:03 PM   #14368 (permalink)
Acattin Sane
 
Fluff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 8,362
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Wasn't that in the Your Day thread?

Plus, many discussions happened in that thread. As some might say, quit broad brushing.
Nope it was in the Trump thread.

https://www.musicbanter.com/current-...ml#post1836542

Logical discussion my bellend.
__________________
Fluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 03:06 PM   #14369 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 30,621
Default

Aaaaand that fight began with a simple disagreement.

If a grown ass man can't handle their opinions being challenged then that's on them, not the person who challenged that opinion.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 03:08 PM   #14370 (permalink)
Acattin Sane
 
Fluff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 8,362
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Aaaaand that fight began with a simple disagreement.

If a grown ass man can't handle their opinions being challenged then that's on them, not the person who challenged that opinion.
It doesn't matter how it started. You were antagonising him. We've seen you do it loads of times.

Comments like that were the reason the thread got locked and you are partly to blame for it. Attacking his son like that isn't challenging an opinion it's trolling and borderline bullying.
__________________
Fluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.