Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2018, 05:46 PM   #15321 (permalink)
that DMT world
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 9,770
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
Bro, would you talk to Frown like this if you were eating burgers together?
Over a triple meat liberal Whataburger as Cruz said to everyone's confusion
__________________
Just another marketing ploy

Quote:
When Johnny's holding Juliet
It's like he holds his cigarrette
he hangs her on the window ledge
And blows her over London
elphenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 05:46 PM   #15322 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,820
Default

Wow, Chula is baiting Frown. That's a turn of events. Chill out my fellow Donald. Go rub one out.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 05:47 PM   #15323 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 10,764
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MERIT] View Post
Go rub one out.
Was trying to, but.........
__________________
Flame bait is a message posted to a public Internet discussion group with the intent of provoking an angry response or argument over a topic the "troll" often has no real interest in, and finds humor, or entertainment in reactions.
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 05:48 PM   #15324 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 30,543
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MERIT] View Post
Wow, Chula is baiting Frown. That's a turn of events. Chill out my fellow Donald. Go rub one out.
I don't bait Chula.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 05:56 PM   #15325 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 10,764
Default

That's just plain rich.

__________________
Flame bait is a message posted to a public Internet discussion group with the intent of provoking an angry response or argument over a topic the "troll" often has no real interest in, and finds humor, or entertainment in reactions.
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 05:58 PM   #15326 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 30,543
Default

Anyways, victim complexes aside, how about that increase in sexual violence in Congo?
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 06:17 PM   #15327 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,820
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
I don't bait Chula.
Did you say that with a straight face?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
how about that increase in sexual violence in Congo?
Has it increased? I thought that 100% of the people there were already getting raped. Did they find a way to increase those stats?



EDIT: I'm assuming that you are talking about sexual violence amongst the humans. If you were talking about the animals, then I'll have to recongifure some sh*t.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 06:18 PM   #15328 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 30,543
Default

I said victim complexes aside.
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 08:22 PM   #15329 (permalink)
Fck Ths Thngs
 
DwnWthVwls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,429
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
That's just plain rich.

Is that the river youre selling Frown?
__________________
I don't got a god complex, you got a simple god...
DwnWthVwls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 08:32 PM   #15330 (permalink)
WWWP f*cks dogs
 
Doug McClasky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 37,934
Default

More like a bridge.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Doug McClasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.