The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2018, 04:20 PM   #15411 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 7,359
Default

Admitting you're wrong is the #1 easiest way for me to like somebody(more).
__________________
LastFM

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 04:26 PM   #15412 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,814
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
but you're glossing over the part where you said stupid ****

US support for Israel has nothing to do with Zionism
I'm honestly perplexed as to the U.S. / Israel relationship. What does the U.S. get out of it? We fight Israel's wars for them. We give them BILLIONS of dollars so that their government can give its citizens luxuries that U.S. taxpayers don't have. It's COMPLETELY one-sided.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 04:37 PM   #15413 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 22,033
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MERIT] View Post
I'm honestly perplexed as to the U.S. / Israel relationship. What does the U.S. get out of it? We fight Israel's wars for them. We give them BILLIONS of dollars so that their government can give its citizens luxuries that U.S. taxpayers don't have. It's COMPLETELY one-sided.
so the return the skyman jew zombie part 3 can have a setting like from Revelation 666
__________________

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 04:38 PM   #15414 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Ninetales's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: livin wild
Posts: 2,179
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MERIT] View Post
Every news article I can find about this CLEARLY states that the DHHS failed to live up to their obligations under The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act Of 1986. DHHS even admitted that they didn't file the reports.

So, please show me the reports so that I can eat some crow and apologize for being wrong, or stop.
I'm literally citing the case and all documents as they were submitted to the courts. Again here's the link. Nowhere in those documents does it say anything about "DHHS admitting to not filing the reports" obligated through the NCVIA 1986 act.
Ninetales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 04:38 PM   #15415 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 22,033
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
so do some research, learn something
You gettin back in it raw doggy dawg? Any red lumps?
__________________

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 04:41 PM   #15416 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 22,033
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninetales View Post
I'm literally citing the case and all documents as they were submitted to the courts. Again here's the link. Nowhere in those documents does it say anything about "DHHS admitting to not filing the reports" obligated through the NCVIA 1986 act.
jonestown was a hoax

IT WAS NOT A MASS SUICIDE LIKE THE WORLD WAS BRAINWASHED INTO BELIEVING

Guyana Guyana Guyana
Guyana Guyana Guyana
Guyana Guyana Guyana
Guyana Guyana Guyana
__________________

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 04:53 PM   #15417 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,814
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninetales View Post
I'm literally citing the case and all documents as they were submitted to the courts. Again here's the link. Nowhere in those documents does it say anything about "DHHS admitting to not filing the reports" obligated through the NCVIA 1986 act.
So, show me the reports that they submitted to Congress. Should be around 16 of them.

Last edited by [MERIT]; 11-13-2018 at 05:09 PM.
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 05:48 PM   #15418 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Ninetales's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: livin wild
Posts: 2,179
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MERIT] View Post
So, show me the reports that they submitted to Congress. Should be around 31 of them.
First of all, I'm not sure if those would be public domain - hence the FOIA appeal.

Even if they are this is what the NCVIA says (here if you want to read it)

Within 2 years after December 22, 1987, and periodically thereafter, the Secretary shall prepare and transmit to the Committee on Energy and Commerce of the House of Representatives and the Committee on Labor and Human Resources of the Senate a report describing the actions taken pursuant to subsection (a) during the preceding 2-year period.

Which is not the same as the "every two years a report must be transmitted". The reports requested as per the above subpart do not have a strict timeline and are not mandatory for issuance.

The plaintiff issued an FOIA to DHHS for the release of documents explicitly pertaining to §300aa–27 (quoted above) and explicitly located at the establishment this form was sent to the plaintiff. Explicitly is important. This does not mean that no safety reports exist for vaccines.
Ninetales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 06:45 PM   #15419 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
[MERIT]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 4,814
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninetales View Post
First of all, I'm not sure if those would be public domain - hence the FOIA appeal.

Even if they are this is what the NCVIA says (here if you want to read it)

Within 2 years after December 22, 1987, and periodically thereafter, the Secretary shall prepare and transmit to the Committee on Energy and Commerce of the House of Representatives and the Committee on Labor and Human Resources of the Senate a report describing the actions taken pursuant to subsection (a) during the preceding 2-year period.

Which is not the same as the "every two years a report must be transmitted". The reports requested as per the above subpart do not have a strict timeline and are not mandatory for issuance.

The plaintiff issued an FOIA to DHHS for the release of documents explicitly pertaining to §300aa–27 (quoted above) and explicitly located at the establishment this form was sent to the plaintiff. Explicitly is important. This does not mean that no safety reports exist for vaccines.
Ah, so it's semantics. Thanks for clearing that up.

No one said that no safety reports exist on vaccines, just that reporting regulations weren't being properly followed.

And where were you in the Vaccine Safety thread?
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 07:00 PM   #15420 (permalink)
SOPHIE FOREVER
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East of the Southern North American West
Posts: 35,548
Default

Hey look, [MERIT] is defending shoddy journalism because it aligns with what he already believes. Everyone look surprised.
__________________
Studies show that when a given norm is changed in the face of the unchanging, the remaining contradictions will parallel the truth.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2024 Advameg, Inc.