Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2019, 04:30 AM   #17101 (permalink)
Put The Cult In Culture
 
Lucem Ferre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 2,662
Default

Those powdered doughnuts.
__________________
Quote:
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 04:32 AM   #17102 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Aalborg
Posts: 7,641
Default

Damn vanilla puddings.
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 04:48 AM   #17103 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 11,306
Default

Giving yourself a bad review is the ultimate in arrogance.

Especially on the racial tip. Liberals think itís impossible for their white skin to be torn open at the other end of the whip. Thatís racist and wrong. You donít have to give anything away. Theyíre going to take it anyway.
__________________
2017 & 2018 Member of the Year Back2Back

experimental music on Spotify worth checking out

FREAK FIGHTER JOURNAL (Awarded 2018 Journal of the Year)

free jazz 2018 thread

Drone/Ambient Releases of 2018

OccultHawk Reviews Southern States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
There's probably some reasonable middle ground between Leave It to Beaver and being forced to suck your step-father's dick in the basement after your mom goes to work.
OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 04:52 AM   #17104 (permalink)
Put The Cult In Culture
 
Lucem Ferre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 2,662
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Giving yourself a bad review is the ultimate in arrogance.

Especially on the racial tip. Liberals think itís impossible for their white skin to be torn open at the other end of the whip. Thatís racist and wrong. You donít have to give anything away. Theyíre going to take it anyway.
Don't be such a snowflake, cotton puss.
__________________
Quote:
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 05:10 AM   #17105 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Aalborg
Posts: 7,641
Default

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 05:18 AM   #17106 (permalink)
Put The Cult In Culture
 
Lucem Ferre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 2,662
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicShazam View Post
Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
Nah, racist white people just don't like the idea of being held accountable. It's strange how uncomfortable racism towards whites makes people that are completely comfortable with racism towards others. Even when it's satire.
__________________
Quote:
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 05:22 AM   #17107 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 11,306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
Don't be such a snowflake, cotton puss.
Using the word snowflake demonstrates a sad tendency to follow trends. You should just call me cotton pussy and leave it at that. Cotton pussy at least sounds like you came up with something.
__________________
2017 & 2018 Member of the Year Back2Back

experimental music on Spotify worth checking out

FREAK FIGHTER JOURNAL (Awarded 2018 Journal of the Year)

free jazz 2018 thread

Drone/Ambient Releases of 2018

OccultHawk Reviews Southern States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
There's probably some reasonable middle ground between Leave It to Beaver and being forced to suck your step-father's dick in the basement after your mom goes to work.
OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 05:27 AM   #17108 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 11,306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
Nah, racist white people just don't like the idea of being held accountable. It's strange how uncomfortable racism towards whites makes people that are completely comfortable with racism towards others. Even when it's satire.
Living in Utah is a racist act. Seriously. I live and work in a community where white people are a minority. You obviously hate black people. Thereís no other reason to live in Utah. Now tell me that Utah is actually really diverse which is also racist af.
__________________
2017 & 2018 Member of the Year Back2Back

experimental music on Spotify worth checking out

FREAK FIGHTER JOURNAL (Awarded 2018 Journal of the Year)

free jazz 2018 thread

Drone/Ambient Releases of 2018

OccultHawk Reviews Southern States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
There's probably some reasonable middle ground between Leave It to Beaver and being forced to suck your step-father's dick in the basement after your mom goes to work.
OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 05:30 AM   #17109 (permalink)
Put The Cult In Culture
 
Lucem Ferre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 2,662
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Using the word snowflake demonstrates a sad tendency to follow trends. You should just call me cotton pussy and leave it at that. Cotton pussy at least sounds like you came up with something.
I didn't invent the words 'cotton pussy' just as I didn't invent the words 'snow flake'. Every phrase you use is a trend you followed. Declaring one as a sign of thoughtlessness is just a lazy way to dismiss people. An ironic mirror of the way people typically use that phrase. Stay woke.
__________________
Quote:
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 05:32 AM   #17110 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 11,306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
I didn't invent the words 'cotton pussy' just as I didn't invent the words 'snow flake'. Every phrase you use is a trend you followed. Declaring one as a sign of thoughtlessness is just a lazy way to dismiss people. An ironic mirror of the way people typically use that phrase. Stay woke.
Not really. Cotton pussy has got pizazz.
__________________
2017 & 2018 Member of the Year Back2Back

experimental music on Spotify worth checking out

FREAK FIGHTER JOURNAL (Awarded 2018 Journal of the Year)

free jazz 2018 thread

Drone/Ambient Releases of 2018

OccultHawk Reviews Southern States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
There's probably some reasonable middle ground between Leave It to Beaver and being forced to suck your step-father's dick in the basement after your mom goes to work.
OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.