Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2019, 02:23 PM   #17251 (permalink)
#notmymoderator
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,593
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
What makes you say the damage is overstated?
Because it escalated to some tire tracks and overfilled garbage bins before Joshua Tree was closed down while it's being presented as a Mad Max-esque rampage.

The shutdown is stupid and childish but I find the Ted Nugent **** to be annoying.
__________________
Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 02:41 PM   #17252 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,133
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Because it escalated to some tire tracks and overfilled garbage bins before Joshua Tree was closed down while it's being presented as a Mad Max-esque rampage.

The shutdown is stupid and childish but I find the Ted Nugent **** to be annoying.
Not sure what you mean by Ted Nugent but I know it's not like the parks are on fire but the fact that he's letting out parks go into "disrepair" for lack of a better word because he's pouting about policy issues just pisses me off. I knew he'd run this country like his own personal business if he got elected and he's proven me correct time in and time out. His latest statement about de-funding California fire funding because he's mad at California can also be used as an example of how much of an assh*le he is.
__________________
LastFM
My Film Blog That I don't Write in Anymore
jsmith7389 on Spotify
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
ants are at every zoo you ever been to bitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
elph

would you kiss the vagina of a woman who asked you to switch off half japanese?
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 02:50 PM   #17253 (permalink)
#notmymoderator
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,593
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
Not sure what you mean by Ted Nugent
Petty partisanship like "I don't even care if he's right, he's a dick".

Quote:
but I know it's not like the parks are on fire but the fact that he's letting out parks go into "disrepair" for lack of a better word because he's pouting about policy issues just pisses me off.
Good thing that he's avoiding that disrepair by closing those parks, then, right?

Quote:
I knew he'd run this country like his own personal business if he got elected and he's proven me correct time in and time out. His latest statement about de-funding California fire funding because he's mad at California can also be used as an example of how much of an assh*le he is.
Yep, Trump is a ****ty person.
__________________
Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 02:56 PM   #17254 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 11,308
Default

Quote:
a problem that doesn't exist
Thank you, elph

Thatís a very painful part of this - in my entire life Iíve never had a negative interaction with an illegal or Hispanic - people getting all charged up about it is disturbing it has been the most troubling aspect of Trump since his campaign and something I never understood especially since I really like Hispanics. Tequila weed good food music sexy women - like wtf all that stuff is awesome
__________________
2017 & 2018 Member of the Year Back2Back

experimental music on Spotify worth checking out

FREAK FIGHTER JOURNAL (Awarded 2018 Journal of the Year)

free jazz 2018 thread

Drone/Ambient Releases of 2018

OccultHawk Reviews Southern States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
There's probably some reasonable middle ground between Leave It to Beaver and being forced to suck your step-father's dick in the basement after your mom goes to work.
OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 02:57 PM   #17255 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 11,308
Default

Quote:
de-funding California fire funding because he's mad at California can also be used as an example of how much of an assh*le he is.
Calexit!!!
__________________
2017 & 2018 Member of the Year Back2Back

experimental music on Spotify worth checking out

FREAK FIGHTER JOURNAL (Awarded 2018 Journal of the Year)

free jazz 2018 thread

Drone/Ambient Releases of 2018

OccultHawk Reviews Southern States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
There's probably some reasonable middle ground between Leave It to Beaver and being forced to suck your step-father's dick in the basement after your mom goes to work.
OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 03:02 PM   #17256 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,133
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Petty partisanship like "I don't even care if he's right, he's a dick".

Good thing that he's avoiding that disrepair by closing those parks, then, right?
1. My point was I don't care if he correctly called Chuck Shumer a dick when compared to everything else he's currently f*cking up.

2. Why exactly are you spinning it to make it look like Trump closing the parks is actually protecting them? The gates are unmanned. You can just waltz in and do whatever you please.
__________________
LastFM
My Film Blog That I don't Write in Anymore
jsmith7389 on Spotify
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
ants are at every zoo you ever been to bitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
elph

would you kiss the vagina of a woman who asked you to switch off half japanese?
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 03:03 PM   #17257 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 11,308
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
1. My point was I don't care if he correctly called Chuck Shumer a dick when compared to everything else he's currently f*cking up.

2. Why exactly are you spinning it to make it look like Trump closing the parks is actually protecting them? The gates are unmanned. You can just waltz in and do whatever you please.
Keep them that way.
__________________
2017 & 2018 Member of the Year Back2Back

experimental music on Spotify worth checking out

FREAK FIGHTER JOURNAL (Awarded 2018 Journal of the Year)

free jazz 2018 thread

Drone/Ambient Releases of 2018

OccultHawk Reviews Southern States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
There's probably some reasonable middle ground between Leave It to Beaver and being forced to suck your step-father's dick in the basement after your mom goes to work.
OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 03:05 PM   #17258 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,133
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Keep them that way.
I'd be okay with this if 80% of our parks didn't exist where 80% of our thoughtless sh*t for brain yokels live.
__________________
LastFM
My Film Blog That I don't Write in Anymore
jsmith7389 on Spotify
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
ants are at every zoo you ever been to bitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
elph

would you kiss the vagina of a woman who asked you to switch off half japanese?
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 03:11 PM   #17259 (permalink)
Girls,Cars,Guitars
 
elphenor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 8,980
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Thank you, elph

That’s a very painful part of this - in my entire life I’ve never had a negative interaction with an illegal or Hispanic - people getting all charged up about it is disturbing it has been the most troubling aspect of Trump since his campaign and something I never understood especially since I really like Hispanics. Tequila weed good food music sexy women - like wtf all that stuff is awesome
it makes no sense to me

but I guess because I see our culture as garbage anyway I don't have an interest in preserving it

open the border 100%
__________________
Just another marketing ploy

Bernie 2020
elphenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 03:13 PM   #17260 (permalink)
#notmymoderator
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,593
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Thank you, elph

Thatís a very painful part of this - in my entire life Iíve never had a negative interaction with an illegal or Hispanic - people getting all charged up about it is disturbing it has been the most troubling aspect of Trump since his campaign and something I never understood especially since I really like Hispanics. Tequila weed good food music sexy women - like wtf all that stuff is awesome
Agreed. I think it largely boils down to white paranoia over losing majority status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
2. Why exactly are you spinning it to make it look like Trump closing the parks is actually protecting them? The gates are unmanned. You can just waltz in and do whatever you please.
Why exactly are you spinning it to make it look like the government shutdown is a genuine threat to the state of our national parks? The "damage" already incurred is insignificant.
__________________
Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.