The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2019, 01:54 PM   #19961 (permalink)
Fck Ths Thngs
 
DwnWthVwls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 6,261
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
Cause it doesn't matter at all and I was being polite.

If they hire a fake couple and a black guy to make a cuckold video it's still cuckold porn even if they're not married. The fact they're role playing doesn't make it not incest porn. I'm thinking by correcting me you expose the fact that you think it's less creepy they're role playing. But maybe I'm wrong.
Its “incest” porn but i think it matters because the viewers reaction may be completely different knowing its real the same way we react to movie murder vs real murder. Are you just assuming everyone who roleplays is also okay with actual incest?
__________________
I don't got a god complex, you got a simple god...

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump
DwnWthVwls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 01:55 PM   #19962 (permalink)
jwb
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 4,403
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
Its “incest” porn but i think it matters because the viewers reaction may be completely different knowing its real the same way we react to movie murder vs real murder. Are you just assuming everyone who roleplays is also okay with actual incest?
no I just think you know what I meant by incest porn in the first place and are splitting hairs to try to feign a point.
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 01:57 PM   #19963 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 48,216
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
Its “incest” porn but i think it matters because the viewers reaction may be completely different knowing its real the same way we react to movie murder vs real murder. Are you just assuming everyone who roleplays is also okay with actual incest?
Honestly I'm starting to think he's a self-hating incest porn fan.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 01:58 PM   #19964 (permalink)
jwb
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 4,403
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Honestly I'm starting to think he's a self-hating incest porn fan.
And you've always been so good at making a diagnosis
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 01:59 PM   #19965 (permalink)
SOPHIE FOREVER
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East of the Southern North American West
Posts: 35,548
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
no I just think you know what I meant by incest porn in the first place and are splitting hairs to try to feign a point.
Seems like you're just clinging to the definition of what constitutes the genre of incest porn as a way to dismiss the relevancy of the majority of it being acting as opposed to legitimate incest.
__________________
Studies show that when a given norm is changed in the face of the unchanging, the remaining contradictions will parallel the truth.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 02:01 PM   #19966 (permalink)
jwb
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 4,403
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Seems like you're just clinging to the definition of what constitutes the genre of incest porn as a way to dismiss the relevancy of the majority of it being acting and not legitimate incest.
I am pretty sure I acknowledged that it was role playing pages ago so when you come at me and nitpick a term like incest porn knowing I've made that distinction all along you're wasting my time
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 02:03 PM   #19967 (permalink)
Fck Ths Thngs
 
DwnWthVwls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 6,261
Default

Im curious what your thoughts are about my other semi-incestual sexual situations.
__________________
I don't got a god complex, you got a simple god...

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump
DwnWthVwls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 02:04 PM   #19968 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 22,033
Default

As long as everybody consents play ball

I don’t get why sexual exploitation is considered worse than any other **** you have to do to survive.

It’s all evil. Washing dishes getting ****ed whatever.

I have a hard time understanding why some forms of oppression are accepted (having to scrub **** stains out of your bosses toilet everyday) and some aren’t (listening to your boss talk about your body parts). One person gets a huge #metoo ovation because she was humiliated once but the person who is humiliated everyday as a matter of course goes unrecognized

Is there any real evidence that watching porn is harmful (or beneficial)?

I look at porn everyday and it doesn’t change my real life sex behavior. Watching Hell’s Kitchen doesn’t change the way I cut fish either. Who is it that can’t compartmentalize?
__________________

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 02:09 PM   #19969 (permalink)
SOPHIE FOREVER
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East of the Southern North American West
Posts: 35,548
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
I am pretty sure I acknowledged that it was role playing pages ago so when you come at me and nitpick a term like incest porn knowing I've made that distinction all along you're wasting my time
I can't find that post but either way, it's a relevant component of the discussion that weakens your point when you dismiss it.
__________________
Studies show that when a given norm is changed in the face of the unchanging, the remaining contradictions will parallel the truth.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 02:17 PM   #19970 (permalink)
jwb
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 4,403
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
I can't find that post but either way, it's a relevant component of the discussion that weakens your point when you dismiss it.
it wasn't a single post. It was a theme and even mini argument within the larger debate over whether a fantasy can be disturbing. Pretty sure if you read my posts correctly you would have known from page 1 I was not under the impression that the people in the porn are actually related.

You guys just wear me down by somehow splitting hairs over single words and phrases I use while not even comprehending the gist of my argument

That's why I've grown weary of this pass time. I just wasted half a day on this nonsense. **** me
jwb is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2024 Advameg, Inc.