The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2020, 03:08 PM   #20961 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 48,215
Default

Self interest.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 03:08 PM   #20962 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 48,215
Default

TBH I think OH is just admitting to everyone that he thinks elph looks gay.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 03:09 PM   #20963 (permalink)
Certified H00d Classic
 
Anteater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Bernie Sanders's yacht
Posts: 6,129
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Self interest.
__________________
Anteater's 21 Fav Albums Of 2020

Anteater's Daily Tune Roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk
I was called upon by the muses for greatness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I'm bald, ja.
Anteater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 03:35 PM   #20964 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 22,033
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieMarie View Post
No, I'm pretty sure she's having a laugh because that photo is immature and teenagery. If it bothers Elph he should by all means just feel free to say so, that would be ok. If not, whatever, it's pretty funny even though it messes with my brain because I keep reading Steph's posts in what I think Elph's voice sounds like
Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I don't know what her deal with that is

I think it's kinda harassment, but whatever I guess?
.
__________________

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 03:39 PM   #20965 (permalink)
the bantering battleaxe
 
Marie Monday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Cute Post Malone's mom
Posts: 3,374
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I don't know what her deal with that is

I think it's kinda harassment, but whatever I guess?
.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
Marie Monday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 03:42 PM   #20966 (permalink)
county fair energy
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,775
Default

By the way I've been meaning to say I am in no way ashamed of the trailer park I came from so if you think I'm insulted by my association with Wyoming you're way off. I expected better tbh.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I know what real life is, I've been living in it for well over a decade
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadis View Post
WWWP is pretty but should be cancelled (digital blackface)

#DEMODFROWNLAND
#TERMLIMITSFORMODERATORS
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 03:45 PM   #20967 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 22,033
Default

It’s just too bad you didn’t leave your bigotry there
__________________

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 03:49 PM   #20968 (permalink)
the bantering battleaxe
 
Marie Monday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Cute Post Malone's mom
Posts: 3,374
Default

Bigotry, like how you called Elph gay-looking for wearing eyeliner?
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You sound like Buffy after they dragged her back from Heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWP View Post
I want to open a school for MB's lost boys and teach them basic coping skills and build up their self esteem and strengthen their emotional intelligence and teach them about vegetables and institutionalized racism and sexism and then they'll all build a bronze statue of me in my honor and my bronzed titties will forever be groped by the grubby paws of you ****ing whiny pathetic white boys.
Marie Monday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 03:55 PM   #20969 (permalink)
county fair energy
 
WWWP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,775
Default

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I know what real life is, I've been living in it for well over a decade
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadis View Post
WWWP is pretty but should be cancelled (digital blackface)

#DEMODFROWNLAND
#TERMLIMITSFORMODERATORS
WWWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 04:01 PM   #20970 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 22,033
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieMarie View Post
Bigotry, like how you called Elph gay-looking for wearing eyeliner?
https://www.musicbanter.com/2113511-post38712.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
You look good bro

While everyone else was laughing at his expense and trying to shame him that was my comment.
__________________

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2024 Advameg, Inc.