The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2016, 03:56 AM   #3041 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,365
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
The reason behind why they are changing it is because it is supposed to be celebrating the suffrage movement's centennial that is coming up shortly.

She isn't the only one that's going to be shown love on currency. Sojourner Truth, Eleanor Roosevelt, MLK and a few others. I only remember those off the top of my head.

You may think the dollar is worthless because it isn't backed by anything but it still has value. Good luck paying your bills without it. Your landlord isn't going to take five chickens and a cow as payment.
Its worthless....I didn't say we don't have to use it...Its hollow funny money....
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 03:58 AM   #3042 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,365
Default

Also again heres 56 reasons why the money is changing...yet are you sure your version is the truth? Im not claming to know why.I have an idea why.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.

Last edited by RoxyRollah; 04-25-2016 at 04:44 AM.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 04:03 AM   #3043 (permalink)
SOPHIE FOREVER
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East of the Southern North American West
Posts: 35,548
Default

You can never be certain of what is the truth, but some personal truths are much more reliable than others. This goes doubly for when your truth is based on science instead of clickbait articles WITH WAY too many all caps WORDS just kind OF SCATTERED throughout them, like the fact that fluoride is absolutely fine for you at the levels we receive in the water.
__________________
Studies show that when a given norm is changed in the face of the unchanging, the remaining contradictions will parallel the truth.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 04:44 AM   #3044 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,365
Default

There is no reason for it to be in our water brother.More places in the world do not have it in the water then do.It calcifies the penial gland. Its not good for you in anyway.Poison is still posion no matter the dosage. Now I am all for healthy debate bro but this is the 2nd time you have eluded to the fact that you think I just click on random **** and can't smell a scam a mile away.Ask me next time why I have these ideas, don't assume.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 04:49 AM   #3045 (permalink)
SOPHIE FOREVER
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East of the Southern North American West
Posts: 35,548
Default

You lost me at the first sentence. It's fun to be scared of meaningless things though. For example, I think pumpkin seeds will kill me if I even see them. Kills time to have a hobby like that.

When you say laughably false things like dosage not determining the poison I just kind of assume that you don't get your information from the best places.
__________________
Studies show that when a given norm is changed in the face of the unchanging, the remaining contradictions will parallel the truth.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 04:50 AM   #3046 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 48,216
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
There is no reason for it to be in our water brother.More places in the world do not have it in the water then do.It calcifies the penial gland. Its not good for you in anyway.Poison is still posion no matter the dosage. Now I am all for healthy debate bro but this is the 2nd time you have eluded to the fact that you think I just click on random **** and can't smell a scam a mile away.Ask me next time why I have these ideas, don't assume.
Wikipedia: Water Intoxication
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 05:00 AM   #3047 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,365
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
You lost me at the first sentence. It's fun to be scared of meaningless things though. For example, I think pumpkin seeds will kill me if I even see them. Kills time to have a hobby like that.

When you say laughably false things like dosage not determining the poison I just kind of assume that you don't get your information from the best places.
Again don't ask me....just keep assuming.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 05:01 AM   #3048 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,365
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Aww man thanks, hadn't seen that one on planet x news.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 05:05 AM   #3049 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 48,216
Default

But... it completely negates your whole point... cause it's poison in high enough doses... but absolutely essential for all life on the planet... and stuff...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 05:06 AM   #3050 (permalink)
SOPHIE FOREVER
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East of the Southern North American West
Posts: 35,548
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Again don't ask me....just keep assuming.
Why do you bring up thoroughly debunked talking points in regards to fluoride in the water and what scientific literature on the subject have you looked at?

Do you think that religiously being anti government could make you look as stupid as being similarly pro government? Do you think that it's a little less black and white than they're always trying to help us and they're always trying to control us?

Why do you think science has anything to do with belief? Why do you have so much faith in your ability to not been duped when you clearly already have been? Why are you pretending that I'm the uninformed one?

What's the point in asking these questions if you're not going to answer them?
__________________
Studies show that when a given norm is changed in the face of the unchanging, the remaining contradictions will parallel the truth.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2024 Advameg, Inc.