The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2016, 05:15 PM   #4571 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 48,215
Default

Maybe the world isn't so bad after all.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 05:27 PM   #4572 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 22,033
Default

So that guy has a rescue dog that has a violent history of attacking and killing other people's pets but he thinks it's fine take it outside in an urban area unfenced, untethered, and unleashed. What a self-centered *******. Instead of pretending he's mother theresa for saving a hummingbird they should be calling animal control on his ass. I hate having to walk my leashed dog around other unleashed dogs. Until that ******* can afford a fenced in yard he needs to quit menacing his neighborhood by adopting animals with a violent past.
OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 05:29 PM   #4573 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 11,332
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
I wanna coach the girls high school softball team. I'll grab those teenies by the pussies and show them how to handle some soft balls. And I'll also molest them.
Too short and thighs way too thick. Stick to volleyball.
__________________

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 05:32 PM   #4574 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 11,332
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
So that guy has a rescue dog that has a violent history of attacking and killing other people's pets but he thinks it's fine take it outside in an urban area unfenced, untethered, and unleashed. What a self-centered *******. Instead of pretending he's mother theresa for saving a hummingbird they should be calling animal control on his ass.
Anger issues maybe?
__________________

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 05:34 PM   #4575 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: The Black Country
Posts: 8,827
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
So that guy has a rescue dog that has a violent history of attacking and killing other people's pets but he thinks it's fine take it outside in an urban area unfenced, untethered, and unleashed. What a self-centered *******. Instead of pretending he's mother theresa for saving a hummingbird they should be calling animal control on his ass. I hate having to walk my leashed dog around other unleashed dogs. Until that ******* can afford a fenced in yard he needs to quit menacing his neighborhood by adopting animals with a violent past.
I think he's making **** up but if true then yeah.
Cuthbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 05:59 PM   #4576 (permalink)
Fck Ths Thngs
 
DwnWthVwls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 6,261
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Too short and thighs way too thick. Stick to volleyball.
WTF is wrong with you?
__________________
I don't got a god complex, you got a simple god...

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
I'd vote for Trump
DwnWthVwls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 06:09 PM   #4577 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 48,215
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
So that guy has a rescue dog that has a violent history of attacking and killing other people's pets but he thinks it's fine take it outside in an urban area unfenced, untethered, and unleashed. What a self-centered *******. Instead of pretending he's mother theresa for saving a hummingbird they should be calling animal control on his ass. I hate having to walk my leashed dog around other unleashed dogs. Until that ******* can afford a fenced in yard he needs to quit menacing his neighborhood by adopting animals with a violent past.
For someone so judgemental I'll bet you're miserable to be around in real life.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 06:25 PM   #4578 (permalink)
carpe musicam
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 7,710
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Maybe the world isn't so bad after all.

I don't want to sound cynical, but feeding a humming bird every fifteen minutes from sun up to sundown, who has that kind of time on their hands? But one thing I can say for him is that he can rule the neighborhood. No one can get the best of him. If anyone who tries to mess with him, he can look them right in the eyes and say "oh yeah? my dog ate your cat." He would totally wreck his opponent every time.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mord View Post
Actually, I like you a lot, Nea. That's why I treat you like ****. It's the MB way.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards

Last edited by Neapolitan; 11-17-2016 at 06:30 PM.
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 06:41 PM   #4579 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 22,033
Default

Quote:
He would totally wreck his opponent every time.
Until he tried it with someone who's give a **** is broken and responds by killing his mother.
OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 07:17 PM   #4580 (permalink)
carpe musicam
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 7,710
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
For someone so judgemental I'll bet you're miserable to be around in real life.
You are by far the most judgemental member on Music Banter. I can't see you passing judgement on anyone for being judgemental.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mord View Post
Actually, I like you a lot, Nea. That's why I treat you like ****. It's the MB way.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2024 Advameg, Inc.