Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2013, 03:12 PM   #471 (permalink)
A Sarcastic Joyful Sound
 
wiggums's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Montana
Posts: 173
Default

North Korea’s Latest Video Destroys New York City, Angers ‘Call of Duty’ Makers
__________________
wiggums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 03:13 PM   #472 (permalink)
Justifiable Idiocracy
 
Bloozcrooz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,227
Default

I actually thought that there was a whole thread on the Westboro Baptist Church but couldn't find it. Oh well
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skaligojurah View Post
Fuck you, bloozin! Your stupid thread too!
<DoctorSoft>: You know life is good when you take Viagra to jack off lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Il Duce View Post
- Hendrix didn't even play the blues that well -

Amongst Mb's Most
Hated
(Smiley Face)
Bloozcrooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:52 AM   #473 (permalink)
Who wants this dick?
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,594
Default

Racism is a terrible thing that undermines the moral fabric of our society. Except for right now.

$65K In Chicken Wings Stolen

The perpetrators.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:41 AM   #474 (permalink)
eat the masters
 
debaserr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,835
Default

This guy is my hero:

U.S. programmer outsources own job to China, surfs cat videos - CNN.com
__________________
Last.FM
debaserr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 09:56 AM   #475 (permalink)
Crazyyyyyy Train
 
Celladorina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 5,832
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloozcrooz View Post
I actually thought that there was a whole thread on the Westboro Baptist Church but couldn't find it. Oh well
I'll make one as I interested in people's response to them.
Celladorina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 10:20 AM   #476 (permalink)
Who wants this dick?
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,594
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric generic View Post
Seconded. I've been trying to figure out a way to make money while doing absolutely nothing for years. It's not this guy's fault that he's smarter than all the hard working mouthbreathers out there. He was even providing work for people who were presumably less fortunate. He just happened to be doing it under-the-table. Man's a saint.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 12:28 PM   #477 (permalink)
Just Keep Swimming...
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: See signature...
Posts: 4,651
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Seconded. I've been trying to figure out a way to make money while doing absolutely nothing for years. It's not this guy's fault that he's smarter than all the hard working mouthbreathers out there. He was even providing work for people who were presumably less fortunate. He just happened to be doing it under-the-table. Man's a saint.
...without a job, and no future in his chosen career at this point.

I better get back to work.
__________________
See location...
Plankton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 12:41 PM   #478 (permalink)
eat the masters
 
debaserr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,835
Default

I think that dude will be just fine...
__________________
Last.FM
debaserr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 12:44 PM   #479 (permalink)
Just Keep Swimming...
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: See signature...
Posts: 4,651
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric generic View Post
I think that dude will be just fine...
How so?

I sure as **** wouldn't hire him.
__________________
See location...
Plankton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 03:31 PM   #480 (permalink)
Who wants this dick?
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,594
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
...without a job, and no future in his chosen career at this point.

I better get back to work.
He's a martyr. You don't get much more saintly than that.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.