The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2017, 08:34 PM   #6021 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 48,216
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
No, it's because I'm prejudiced against all races.
Except for the Tartars. They are a majestic people.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 09:35 PM   #6022 (permalink)
Ask me how!
 
Oriphiel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: The States
Posts: 5,357
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Except for the Tartars. They are a majestic people.
Somebody's never watched The Eight Diagram Pole Fighter...
__________________
----------------------
|---Mic's Albums---|
----------------------
-----------------------------
|---Deafbox Industries---|
-----------------------------
Oriphiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 09:55 AM   #6023 (permalink)
Born to be mild
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: 404 Not Found
Posts: 26,971
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Except for the Tartars. They are a majestic people.
If it's a race, I'm prejudiced against it. At least, that's what I call the jury selection committee. Oh yeah: egg and spoon, three legged, hundred metres, horse, formula 1 ... I hate them all.
__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 02:41 PM   #6024 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Dirty Souf Biatch
Posts: 22,033
Default

Otto died. I wonder if that's reason enough to crank up a war.
__________________

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 03:22 PM   #6025 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: The Black Country
Posts: 8,827
Default

Rip.
Cuthbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 04:19 PM   #6026 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 48,216
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Otto died. I wonder if that's reason enough to crank up a war.
You mean Doctor Octopus?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 12:02 AM   #6027 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 11,332
Default

That ****ing dascam police video of the MURDER or Philando Castile........

WTF!

After almost six decades on this planet I can't ****ing believe the **** that is going down in my country. Basically giving a free pass on behalf of Wonder Bread White America. Disgusting doesn't even begin to expain it.

The dude tells the cop "Offficer, I have a firearm". Showing repsect for the situation. Then, the cop, with a woman and her child in the car, pumps 7 shots into him as he's reaching for his license.

WTF????

__________________

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”

Last edited by Chula Vista; 06-21-2017 at 12:09 AM.
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 04:43 AM   #6028 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: The Rapping Community
Posts: 24,593
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
That ****ing dascam police video of the MURDER or Philando Castile........

WTF!

After almost six decades on this planet I can't ****ing believe the **** that is going down in my country. Basically giving a free pass on behalf of Wonder Bread White America. Disgusting doesn't even begin to expain it.

The dude tells the cop "Offficer, I have a firearm". Showing repsect for the situation. Then, the cop, with a woman and her child in the car, pumps 7 shots into him as he's reaching for his license.

WTF????

I'm not sure officer Jeronimo Yanez really represents "Wonder Bread White America" but I hear what you're saying, it's a terrible miscarriage of justice.
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 04:55 AM   #6029 (permalink)
A.B.N.
 
djchameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY baby
Posts: 11,455
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
I'm not sure officer Jeronimo Yanez really represents "Wonder Bread White America" but I hear what you're saying, it's a terrible miscarriage of justice.
Given a free pass because of the jury filled with white people maybe he means.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Otto died. I wonder if that's reason enough to crank up a war.
Otto pretty much died because of Trump's dick waving.
__________________
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 05:00 AM   #6030 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: The Rapping Community
Posts: 24,593
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Given a free pass because of the jury filled with white people maybe he means.
Yeah, maybe. What I want to know is where is the NRA on this? Castile had a license to carry a firearm and did everything he was supposed to do, yet the NRA has been silent.
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2024 Advameg, Inc.