Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2010, 11:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
love will tear you apart
 
TheCunningStunt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Manchester, UK.
Posts: 5,100
Default Autistic child given cage to play in



'Cage' for autistic pupil removed from Nicolson Institute in Stornoway | Mail Online



Well, on the bright side - I reckon he could be UFC champion with a couple of years training.
__________________
I don't feel and I feel great.

Last FM
TheCunningStunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 11:31 AM   #2 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Insane Guest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: CA
Posts: 1,320
Default

This is incredibly stupid, sad, depressing, and funny at the same time.
That UFC crack is ****ed up, but funny.
Insane Guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 11:40 AM   #3 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Necromancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 2,622
Default

I wonder how much one of those^dog kennels cost? My german sheperds would love the extra space to run, (I guess its better than a dog leash and/or chain hooked to a clothesline). lol!
Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 11:48 AM   #4 (permalink)
Moper
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 504
Default

I can't begin to imagine how horrified the parents were.
The Fascinating Turnip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 11:50 AM   #5 (permalink)
Cardboard Box Realtor
 
LoathsomePete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Hobb's End
Posts: 7,630
Default

As both an asshole and someone with enough sense to know when not to laugh I have to say I'm incredibly conflicted on this. I mean obviously this is absolutely disturbing that a school would think locking the pupil up in a cage would be a good idea, especially after Jenny McCarthy's boobs have done so much to help spread awareness on the issue. Yet at the same time... I have a very dark sense of humor and this is tickling it to the point of near hysterics.

Sorry if I offend anyone, I know I'm a bad person, but it's more the thought process (or lack of it) by the school. Also I'll get a tentative lulz to the UFC comment.
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 11:51 AM   #6 (permalink)
Partying on the inside
 
Freebase Dali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,329
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VocalsBass View Post
I wonder how much one of those^dog kennels cost? My german sheperds would love the extra space to run, (I guess its better than a dog leash and/or chain hooked to a clothesline). lol!
I could sell you my kid's outdoor play-pen for about $150. He's grown enough to get caught on the barbed wire, so I need to buy something taller.


Quote:
Originally Posted by LoathsomePete View Post
As both an asshole and someone with enough sense to know when not to laugh I have to say I'm incredibly conflicted on this. I mean obviously this is absolutely disturbing that a school would think locking the pupil up in a cage would be a good idea, especially after Jenny McCarthy's boobs have done so much to help spread awareness on the issue. Yet at the same time... I have a very dark sense of humor and this is tickling it to the point of near hysterics.

Sorry if I offend anyone, I know I'm a bad person, but it's more the thought process (or lack of it) by the school. Also I'll get a tentative lulz to the UFC comment.
I'm not ashamed... I laughed my ass off when I saw that cage.
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 12:38 PM   #7 (permalink)
Quiet Man in the Corner
 
CanwllCorfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Pocono Mountains
Posts: 2,452
Default

I did too. It's horrible, but I laugh at horrible things all the time. This story focused around an autistic child as well, but this one I didn't find funny at all. Very sad:

Teacher lets Morningside students vote out classmate, 5 TCPalm.com
__________________
Your eyes were never yet let in to see the majesty and riches of the mind, but dwell in darkness; for your God is blind.

CanwllCorfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 03:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Insane Guest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: CA
Posts: 1,320
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanwllCorfe View Post
I did too. It's horrible, but I laugh at horrible things all the time. This story focused around an autistic child as well, but this one I didn't find funny at all. Very sad:

Teacher lets Morningside students vote out classmate, 5 TCPalm.com
Aw, That is ****ed up, that bitch needs to go to jail!!! How could you just let something like that happen, **** that got me angry.
Insane Guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 03:13 PM   #9 (permalink)
.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 4,507
Default



BONESAW is readddyyy!!
someonecompletelyrandom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 04:22 PM   #10 (permalink)
FUNky
 
Violent & Funky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Midland, MI
Posts: 2,474
Default

__________________
http://www.last.fm/user/ohio0808

sometimes I don't thrill you
sometimes I think I'll kill you
just don't let me fuck up will you
'cause when I need a friend it's still you
Violent & Funky is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.