Music Banter

Music Banter (https://www.musicbanter.com/)
-   Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion (https://www.musicbanter.com/current-events-philosophy-religion/)
-   -   All Day I Dream About One-eyed Zombies (https://www.musicbanter.com/current-events-philosophy-religion/52776-all-day-i-dream-about-one-eyed-zombies.html)

SATCHMO 11-18-2010 06:54 PM

All Day I Dream About One-eyed Zombies
 
Every once in a while -- aeons is the time frame in which it's usually expressed-- something incredibly funky and capricious happens in the universe, a sort of... cosmic clearance sale, if you will, where worlds that would be otherwise remote and exclusive from each other... Collide,... as is the common cliche. Texas, Croatia, and well... All over the damn place, come together in a swirling vortex, just like they did last night in Houston, Texas, and well... Nobody really noticed but us,... and the super wanker fuck of a waiter at The Cheesecake Factory who wouldn't sell me a damn Sierra Nevada because I didn't have my ID.

We laughed and we cried; We held hands and sang Kum By Ya, I ate some free bread and drank NSW's beer. All in all, it was a summit of such magnificent proportions that the universe itself is still frantically filing through the racks of The Hallmark Store to see if they have a card for that.

Who knows if such a a rare and epic MB convergence will ever again take place in any of our lifetimes?


Terrible Lizard 11-18-2010 06:57 PM

At random? We can only hope.

NSW 11-18-2010 07:13 PM

Felt like I was drinking beer and eating free bread with mega-famous MB celebrities. I can't believe that waiter wouldn't serve you. DOESN'T HE KNOW WHO YOU ARE????

SATCHMO 11-18-2010 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nonsubmissivewife (Post 958206)
Felt like I was drinking beer and eating free bread with mega-famous MB celebrities. I can't believe that waiter wouldn't serve you. DOESN'T HE KNOW WHO YOU ARE????

It's the top hat... Happens all the time.

NSW 11-18-2010 07:19 PM

And everyone should know that Marijan is as strikingly handsome in person as he is in his pictures. Really. It's true...the mega-hot ones are always gay.

SATCHMO 11-18-2010 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nonsubmissivewife (Post 958209)
And everyone should know that Marijan is as strikingly handsome in person as he is in his pictures. Really. It's true...the mega-hot ones are always gay.

...and 9 feet tall

LoathsomePete 11-18-2010 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SATCHMO (Post 958210)
...and 9 feet tall

I was about to say lol, just out of curiosity how tall are you Satchmo?

SATCHMO 11-18-2010 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoathsomePete (Post 958211)
I was about to say lol, just out of curiosity how tall are you Satchmo?

I'm 5'11''... I asked Adidasss how tall he was and he could only tell me in the metrics, but I would say he has to be at least 6'7''.

Janszoon 11-18-2010 07:54 PM

So let me get this straight: Adidasss is the in the US for a short time, it's his first time in this country, and you guys take him to... Cheesecake Factory?! :eek:

Anyway, sounds like a fun night no matter the restaurant choice!

SATCHMO 11-18-2010 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Janszoon (Post 958216)
So let me get this straight: Adidasss is the in the US for a short time, it's his first time in this country, and you guys take him to... Cheesecake Factory?! :eek:

Is this really what you wanna' bust by nuts over? It was close; we thought we had limited time; I'm elderly and can't get very far without bottled oxygen and a wheelchair.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:17 PM.


2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.


SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.