Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

View Poll Results: Do american police generally seem too violent or oppressive to you?
Yes 60 65.22%
No 23 25.00%
Undecided / No opinion / I'm a vegetable 9 9.78%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2016, 09:45 PM   #651 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,167
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pansy gayboy 69 View Post
you're completely ignoring the fact that a lot of times, cops shoot down UNARMED people. why do you keep ignoring that?
I never was ignoring it but that's not the point I was making.
__________________

CWH
Key is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 09:45 PM   #652 (permalink)
Resistance is futile
 
Blank.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Dank memes
Posts: 4,005
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pansy gayboy 69 View Post
i am. there is no way in hell that a homophobic cop for example, if he saw a flamboyant dude or a straight dude.... that he would treat them both the same. just not treating them equally.... yes, that makes him a ****ing ****ty cop.
See this is where you are wrong. Cops are given strict rules to play by. And as long as he plays by those rules, he would not mistreat them.
__________________
Minoru Suzuki will kill you!
Blank. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 09:46 PM   #653 (permalink)
kibbeh
 
pansy gayboy 69's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: nowhere
Posts: 649
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
Again, you're missing my point. What if the gay man was armed and has been told multiple times to drop their weapon due to their background or criminal record proving they've killed innocent people? Are they not going to shoot them down because they don't want to seem homophobic? That's just silly.
who the **** said that....... i'm talking about cops who shoot down UNARMED CIVILIANS. yes, it ****ing matters if a cop is racist.
pansy gayboy 69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 09:46 PM   #654 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,167
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blankmind View Post
See this is where you are wrong. Cops are given strict rules to play by. And as long as he plays by those rules, he would not mistreat them.
Thank you! Somebody understands what i'm getting at here.
__________________

CWH
Key is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 09:47 PM   #655 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,167
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pansy gayboy 69 View Post
who the **** said that....... i'm talking about cops who shoot down UNARMED CIVILIANS. yes, it ****ing matters if a cop is racist.
No it doesn't because the unarmed civilian can have a background of killing innocent people. A criminal isn't always innocent.
__________________

CWH
Key is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 09:47 PM   #656 (permalink)
kibbeh
 
pansy gayboy 69's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: nowhere
Posts: 649
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
I never was ignoring it but that's not the point I was making.
no. you keep ignoring it. over and over again. you keep acting like we're talking about all cops. which we aren't. over and over again, i keep telling you the same thing which is even if ONE cop is racist and could harm innocent people, it matters. but you keep ignoring that for some reason. i don't know why the idea that there are corrupt and horrible people out there who happen to also be cops bothers you so much.
pansy gayboy 69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 09:48 PM   #657 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,167
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pansy gayboy 69 View Post
no. you keep ignoring it. over and over again. you keep acting like we're talking about all cops. which we aren't. over and over again, i keep telling you the same thing which is even if ONE cop is racist and could harm innocent people, it matters. but you keep ignoring that for some reason. i don't know why the idea that there are corrupt and horrible people out there who happen to also be cops bothers you so much.
Because it's a silly accusation to make when 90% of the time, cops aren't corrupt. You guys are focusing on the less than 10% or even less than 5% of cops that are corrupt, which suddenly makes them all corrupt.
__________________

CWH
Key is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 09:49 PM   #658 (permalink)
kibbeh
 
pansy gayboy 69's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: nowhere
Posts: 649
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
No it doesn't because the unarmed civilian can have a background of killing innocent people. A criminal isn't always innocent.
oh my ****ing god this is the most retarded thing you've ever said. so if you should kill all people with a criminal past, why are so many white shooters still alive? the charleston church shooter..... why didn't they kill him? after all, he killed people.
pansy gayboy 69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 09:50 PM   #659 (permalink)
kibbeh
 
pansy gayboy 69's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: nowhere
Posts: 649
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
Because it's a silly accusation to make when 90% of the time, cops aren't corrupt. You guys are focusing on the less than 10% or even less than 5% of cops that are corrupt, which suddenly makes them all corrupt.
but we said over and over again that not all are corrupt. and yes 10% or 5% or even ****ing 1% matters. why should people be put at risk just cuz you don't wanna hurt the poor cops feelings???
pansy gayboy 69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 09:50 PM   #660 (permalink)
Resistance is futile
 
Blank.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Dank memes
Posts: 4,005
Default

Can we play a game?
__________________
Minoru Suzuki will kill you!
Blank. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.