Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

View Poll Results: Do american police generally seem too violent or oppressive to you?
Yes 60 65.22%
No 23 25.00%
Undecided / No opinion / I'm a vegetable 9 9.78%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2016, 11:24 PM   #721 (permalink)
kibbeh
 
pansy gayboy 69's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: nowhere
Posts: 649
Default

you guys are rooting for the same network that is retarded enough to think that there are muslim no-go zones in europe?
pansy gayboy 69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 11:25 PM   #722 (permalink)
kibbeh
 
pansy gayboy 69's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: nowhere
Posts: 649
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justthefacts View Post
Lol has nothing to do with anything, that was just a question. Anyways I hope isis throw you off a building.
inshallah, brother. death sounds good tbh.
pansy gayboy 69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 11:25 PM   #723 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,317
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pansy gayboy 69 View Post
you guys are rooting for the same network that is retarded enough to think that there are muslim no-go zones in europe?
Where did I say I supported Fox News? I never said my view. I'm just saying to invalidate them based on their views is silly.
__________________

CWH
Key is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 11:27 PM   #724 (permalink)
Jacob Sartorius
 
Blank.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Dank memes
Posts: 4,018
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pansy gayboy 69 View Post
you guys are rooting for the same network that is retarded enough to think that there are muslim no-go zones in europe?
I said I'm reading your articles. Or are you going to ignore that?
__________________
MODS HAVE BIG GAY!
Blank. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 11:27 PM   #725 (permalink)
kibbeh
 
pansy gayboy 69's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: nowhere
Posts: 649
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
Where did I say I supported Fox News? I never said my view. I'm just saying to invalidate them based on their views is silly.
um its not cuz of their views its cuz they've been caught lying over and over again. caught giving 'facts' that turned out to be false over and over again.
pansy gayboy 69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 11:29 PM   #726 (permalink)
kibbeh
 
pansy gayboy 69's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: nowhere
Posts: 649
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blankmind View Post
I said I'm reading your articles. Or are you going to ignore that?
what does that have anything to do with what i said

fox news literally made up a story about areas where non-muslims aren't allowed to enter in europe

that is so crazy its actually funny
pansy gayboy 69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 11:30 PM   #727 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,317
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pansy gayboy 69 View Post
um its not cuz of their views its cuz they've been caught lying over and over again. caught giving 'facts' that turned out to be false over and over again.
What? You mean the news isn't always 100% accurate? Really? Since when?

Is that really your argument? C'mon now.
__________________

CWH
Key is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 11:32 PM   #728 (permalink)
kibbeh
 
pansy gayboy 69's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: nowhere
Posts: 649
Default

^^^ Fox news lies and spreads propaganda more than any other news network. show me one news network thats been caught lying more than them. the proof is there. read it, if you'd like. or just keep ignoring it. i'm done here.
pansy gayboy 69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 11:33 PM   #729 (permalink)
Gotcha
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 30,999
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
What? You mean the news isn't always 100% accurate? Really? Since when?

Is that really your argument? C'mon now.
So would you trust an article from the National Enquirer?
__________________
At a time like this, scorching irony, not convincing argument, is needed.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 11:34 PM   #730 (permalink)
Key
hi
 
Key's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12,317
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
So would you trust an article from the National Enquirer?
I don't really trust most things so maybe not.
__________________

CWH
Key is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.