Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2012, 09:20 AM   #621 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: illinois
Posts: 142
Default

Just wondering if anyone has taken a subject of something that pisses them off and try to use their logic to work it into a better feeling place. And just so everyone knows this isn't only for the inside of you it changes the outside too, once you make your only goal to be that you want to feel better than you do right now, **** will start changing, and all you have to do is choose to see just the good I'm others and let's face it for any situation there is Always a positive ways to look at it and a negative, make a life decision to use your logic to feel love and appreciation, just because it feels good and let go of the pride, ego, right and wrong and follow the spirit within.
The true nature of forgiveness isn't pardoning a sin and making it real, it is seeing there was no sin in the first place.
Gather some new information and become something new.
How you feel dictates how well your life goes, but it is a fight, the Armageddon that the bible speaks of, fighting out feelings that don't feel good. Peace and love to all.

Just one more thing for everyone to think about, if you break down the word disease, it says dis-ease and the only thing that can put the body and soul at ease is forgiveness, love, and appreciation, our emotions are a technology.

Last edited by seekn4; 11-29-2012 at 09:32 AM.
seekn4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:37 AM   #622 (permalink)
Blue Pill Oww
 
PoorOldPo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Luimneach, Eire
Posts: 1,039
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
It's what we do in Virginia.
Thought you were British?
PoorOldPo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:19 AM   #623 (permalink)
Juicious Maximus III
 
tore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Scabb Island
Posts: 5,935
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekn4 View Post
let go of the pride, ego, right and wrong and follow the spirit within.
The true nature of forgiveness isn't pardoning a sin and making it real, it is seeing there was no sin in the first place.
I'm sure your philosophy would be popular with pedophile rapists. If it feels right, just do it! Love, love, love!
__________________
In the age of information, ignorance is a choice.
tore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:35 AM   #624 (permalink)
Who wants this dick?
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,550
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorOldPo View Post
Thought you were British?
I guess four hundred years ago, I would have been British.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 11:07 AM   #625 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Face's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 306
Default

What if I told you all the truth?

God exists, God is a DJ.



Also, a banana. But that's not important.
Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 11:23 AM   #626 (permalink)
Blue Pill Oww
 
PoorOldPo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Luimneach, Eire
Posts: 1,039
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I guess four hundred years ago, I would have been British.
So, you're not British right now?
PoorOldPo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 11:47 AM   #627 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,015
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face View Post
What if I told you all the truth?

God exists, God is a DJ.



Also, a banana. But that's not important.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 11:48 AM   #628 (permalink)
Who wants this dick?
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,550
Default

^^^

Dude, is your new avatar ****ting out technicolored diarrhea or being anally impaled by a technicolor rape tentacle?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 12:08 PM   #629 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,015
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
^^^

Dude, is your new avatar ****ting out technicolored diarrhea or being anally impaled by a technicolor rape tentacle?
Shitting out technicolored diarrhea. It's probably more obvious in the full, uncropped image:



(Note that this image relates to this thread because he has Hamsas for hands and feet.)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 12:11 PM   #630 (permalink)
Who wants this dick?
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,550
Default

Yeah, that could still totally be a technicolored rape tentacle.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.