Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2012, 06:16 AM   #161 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 3,531
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Anyway (directed at hhbh) there is no such word as "religiosity". It's religion, or if you prefer, religious fervour/expression. Stop making words up, you don't rule the world yet.

HAIL THE GRAMMAR NAZIS!!!!
Man, Shakespeare wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes in this bitch.
anticipation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:05 AM   #162 (permalink)
The Big Dog
 
14232949's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Scotland
Posts: 1,948
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
Well if they're not the same person they seem to be an unlikely couple, a person who acts like a white supremist under house arrest with a Congolese homeboy uh I don't know, the internet seems to make strange bed-fellows.


summed up my thoughts perfectly. I'd love to see a buddy cop drama with these two. The cross burning Hip Hop Bunny Hop jacked up on coke and the african traditionalist with his rastafarrian hat and dooby as they fight over whether to play Peppe Kelle or Death in the car.
14232949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:14 AM   #163 (permalink)
Mwana Nzala
 
Franco Pepe Kalle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Shakopee, Minnesota
Posts: 603
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankycaaant View Post


summed up my thoughts perfectly. I'd love to see a buddy cop drama with these two. The cross burning Hip Hop Bunny Hop jacked up on coke and the african traditionalist with his rastafarrian hat and dooby as they fight over whether to play Peppe Kelle or Death in the car.
Wow you guys really can't handle me nor Hip Hop Bunny Hop huh. Just because we don't think like you guys, it means nothing. You guys are mad because HHBH and I are real. I guess real people scare you.
HHBH and I are the realist people.
__________________
The problem with Franco Pepe Kalle is that he is a unpredictable character. There is surprising info about this man. You think he only likes Franco and Pepe Kalle but when you find out that he hears other artists, you are shock.

Girls are the sexy thing that God created.

Important to notice FPK.
Franco Pepe Kalle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 08:45 AM   #164 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 44,913
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
Just because some religions have moral guidelines it doesn't necessarily mean when your are speaking on the subject of morality it is a "public displays of religiosity." Yes when a person speak about morality you can assume what he says comes from a religious perspective but you can also assume it come from universal sentiments too.

I think you're right that the post-Protestant moralist congratulates themselves for having a like-mindedness, but so do sports fans, and music fans, and political party affiliates etc etc.
He doesn't even have a valid point. People adopt each other's ways of thinking, simply because of evolution and group social dynamics. If the group adopts similar ways of thinking, then they become more tight knit, which has a positive effect on cooperation, which aids survival. I'll bet Tore could put it much better than I could, though.
__________________
CHINA IS CAPITALIST
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 10:41 AM   #165 (permalink)
.
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 4,507
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anticipation View Post
Man, Shakespeare wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes in this bitch.
I find this comment profarious.
someonecompletelyrandom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 10:45 AM   #166 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
hip hop bunny hop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,367
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
He doesn't even have a valid point. People adopt each other's ways of thinking, simply because of evolution and group social dynamics. If the group adopts similar ways of thinking, then they become more tight knit, which has a positive effect on cooperation, which aids survival. I'll bet Tore could put it much better than I could, though.
The problem being the "group" being discussed isn't some friends, a music scene, or social class - but, rather, all of humanity & the notion we aught to treat every woman like a sister or mother. This is patently absurd, & we know this is unnatural as every known culture engaged i violence on those within & without. Violence is part of human nature.
__________________
Have mercy on the poor.
hip hop bunny hop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 10:48 AM   #167 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
hip hop bunny hop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,367
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Anyway (directed at hhbh) there is no such word as "religiosity". It's religion, or if you prefer, religious fervour/expression. Stop making words up, you don't rule the world yet.
o rly?
__________________
Have mercy on the poor.
hip hop bunny hop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 10:50 AM   #168 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,144
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hip hop bunny hop View Post
The problem being the "group" being discussed isn't some friends, a music scene, or social class - but, rather, all of humanity & the notion we aught to treat every woman like a sister or mother. This is patently absurd, & we know this is unnatural as every known culture engaged i violence on those within & without. Violence is part of human nature.
So is shitting in the woods, but that doesn't mean toilets were a bad idea.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 10:51 AM   #169 (permalink)
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: So-Cal
Posts: 3,653
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hip hop bunny hop View Post
The problem being the "group" being discussed isn't some friends, a music scene, or social class - but, rather, all of humanity & the notion we aught to treat every woman like a sister or mother. This is patently absurd, & we know this is unnatural as every known culture engaged i violence on those within & without. Violence is part of human nature.
What exactly would be wrong with treating every woman like a sister or mother? Even beyond that what is wrong with walking away and not engaging the woman in violence? I've never hit or engaged a woman in violence my entire 41 years on this planet.
FRED HALE SR. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 10:58 AM   #170 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
hip hop bunny hop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,367
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRED HALE SR. View Post
What exactly would be wrong with treating every woman like a sister or mother?
Besides incest?
__________________
Have mercy on the poor.
hip hop bunny hop is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



© 2003-2021 Advameg, Inc.