Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2013, 10:10 AM   #21 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
hip hop bunny hop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,367
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsy View Post
NO ****, a little experiment: Ask two simple questions(face-to-face). #1 Is there a cover-up regarding Benghazi? After they answer, ask #2 What country is Benghazi in?

Answers I have received: Yes and somewhere in Africa.
Would you care to elaborate as to why you feel the need to share this information?
__________________
Have mercy on the poor.
hip hop bunny hop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 10:14 AM   #22 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
hip hop bunny hop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,367
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Yeah, I don't understand how people can have such short attention spans. A few years ago they were bitching about us having gone into Iraq, but now they've forgotten all about that and all of a sudden we need to help this or that or another Middle Eastern country that may or may not devolve into an Islamic theocracy. If the world wants us to be the world's police then shut up and cede control of the UN to us and be our slaves once and for all. Otherwise shut the fuck up and go invade Syria your goddamned selves, because I'll be damned if I'm gonna die in some god forsaken desert just because some holier-than-thou, whiny assholes gave my country a guilt trip.
x2. Let them eat their cake.
__________________
Have mercy on the poor.
hip hop bunny hop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 01:15 PM   #23 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
katsy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 286
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hip hop bunny hop View Post
Would you care to elaborate as to why you feel the need to share this information?
I suppose the same reason you felt the need to answer a rhetorical question to begin with.
__________________
Split the Lark-- and you'll find the Music - Emily Dickinson
katsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 10:56 AM   #24 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
hip hop bunny hop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,367
Default

Katsy, I answered because I genuinely felt you're ignorant in regards to the topics at hand.
__________________
Have mercy on the poor.
hip hop bunny hop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 01:46 AM   #25 (permalink)
ComputerHabenHerzschmerz
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 6,327
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hip hop bunny hop View Post
x2. Let them eat their coucous.
^ fixed
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
Actually, I like you a lot, Nea. That's why I treat you like ****. It's the MB way.

"it counts in our hearts" - ʕººʔ
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” ― Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” – Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." - John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." — Keith Richards ☮ 💖 ♫ ∞ ἰχθύς
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 11:24 PM   #26 (permalink)
Mwana Nzala
 
Franco Pepe Kalle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Shakopee, Minnesota
Posts: 605
Default

My state Minnesota had just accepted gay marriage. Many religious groups surprisingly in Minnesota have no plans to strick gay marriage. Now I just hope gay couples can have a healthy marriages and hope they all get blessed. Next state to legalize gay marriage is Virginia.
__________________
The problem with Franco Pepe Kalle is that he is a unpredictable character. There is surprising info about this man. You think he only likes Franco and Pepe Kalle but when you find out that he hears other artists, you are shock.

Girls are the sexy thing that God created.

Important to notice FPK.
Franco Pepe Kalle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 10:47 AM   #27 (permalink)
Who wants this dick?
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,547
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
Next state to legalize gay marriage is Virginia.
I wouldn't hold my breath.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 10:48 AM   #28 (permalink)
The Music Guru.
 
Burning Down's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Beyond the Wall
Posts: 4,731
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
Next state to legalize gay marriage is Virginia.
When pigs fly.
Burning Down is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 10:50 AM   #29 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,014
Default

Well, Virginia IS for lovers after all.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 11:06 AM   #30 (permalink)
killedmyraindog
 
TheBig3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Posts: 9,252
Default

The Republican's won't get the necessary traction they need on any of it because they've been crying wolf about a black man in the white house ruining the country for 6 years.

The IRS thing is something I'm sure they (Treasury) knew about but chose to cast a blind eye toward.

The Benghazi stuff is complete political strawman. "They knew it was terrorism and didn't tell us!" Alright, so what would have changed if they had told you that? I'm done explaining it to people who defend it because if you didn't wake up after the 2012 electoral stomping, you won't ever wake up.

Say what you want about politics, but it trades in reality. No ones buying Benghazi except people who would buy anything so long as its against Obama. Well, they can keep buying it, like the "New Democrats" in the 1980's until they established party shuts off their oxygen supply.
TheBig3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.