Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

View Poll Results: is it gay to blow a transgender person
yes 21 65.63%
no 11 34.38%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2017, 07:09 PM   #211 (permalink)
Who wants this dick?
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,556
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncle salty View Post
Ah, guys like Batlord don't bother me. It's hard for me to take someone like that seriously.

I mean, he wrote 'I'm not a racist, I have a black friend', and he has an Adolf Hitler avatar.

That's how woke he is.
No. No. No. No no no. "I'm not a racist..." was in quotation marks because I was mocking you. And anyone who can't appreciate a good Hitler avatar doesn't deserve a gay son.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy ''Frappanised'' Zappada View Post
Edit: wait, I hope we're not using the term 'woke' unironically now...
Oh dear god no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncle salty View Post
No, I fully understand the point he was trying to make.

But, same as me, it's an opinion and he's entitled to it.

I am a bit baffled by the whole 'woke' thing. Is it a cooler way to say you're aware? Because it just sounds illiterate.
Really? Cause I'm pretty sure I was just having fun being a drunk dickhead.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 07:22 PM   #212 (permalink)
Brain Licker
 
Xurtio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,082
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicShazam View Post
I don't think any 100% heterosexual male would want to want to have sex with a former woman who still has a penis. I'd imagine you'd have to be either gay or at least bi-sexual. Same goes for a relationship where the transgender partner is post-op, probably.

I'ts honestly a very strange and very volatile thing to talk about. It's complex, people have strong feelings about it and it's one of the quickest ways to unexpectedly piss someone off on the internet. I feel like I should just shut up.

I'm going out on thin ice anyways as saying that in my view, though it does not make them lesser as people, I don't ever think that a transgender person can transition 100%. You will forever be transgender, rather than completely be what you wish you could be. This is sad to think, since these people really feel like they need it, but I don't think it could be any other way, short of reincarnation. So an - even very convincing transgender male-to-female person - is still male in some kind of sense - as well as female in another sense.
it's more complicated than you think (sexual dimorphism, I mean). We all start as females in the womb, right? there's a set of molecules called androgens that act on specific pathways of expression and cause particular morpholigical changes which are obvious for us to observe (gonadal sex). But it's not always the case the genetic sex is the same as gonadal sex (sometimes the androgen program fails completely and a genetic male stays gonadally female).

but.. gonads are directly observable. changes in immune system, circulatory system, and brain chemistry are not, and androgen expression works to different degrees in different pathways in different people.

Where do you define 100% male? They must be a vanishingly small set (statistically) of perfect androgen expression. it's with low probability any particular male in a given room is such.
__________________
H̓̇̅̉yͤ͏mͬ͂ͧn͑̽̽̌ͪ̑͐͟o̴͊̈́͑̇m͛͌̓ͦ̑aͫ̽ͤ̇n̅̎͐̒ͫ͐c̆ͯͫ̋ ̔̃́eͯ͒rͬͬ̄҉
Xurtio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 04:25 AM   #213 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Aalborg
Posts: 7,641
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xurtio View Post
it's more complicated than you think (sexual dimorphism, I mean). We all start as females in the womb, right? there's a set of molecules called androgens that act on specific pathways of expression and cause particular morpholigical changes which are obvious for us to observe (gonadal sex). But it's not always the case the genetic sex is the same as gonadal sex (sometimes the androgen program fails completely and a genetic male stays gonadally female).

but.. gonads are directly observable. changes in immune system, circulatory system, and brain chemistry are not, and androgen expression works to different degrees in different pathways in different people.

Where do you define 100% male? They must be a vanishingly small set (statistically) of perfect androgen expression. it's with low probability any particular male in a given room is such.
And to think that I found it plentifully impossible to talk about already. I'm no stranger to gender identity/sexuality debates (as a viewer/reader - not participant), so the last thing I need is more complexity. The easy way out it to stay far, far away from this hot potato.

In reality, I don't actually have to take a stance on things like the silly original question of this thread. If a gorgeous trans woman asked me on a date, I'd have to figure out what this all means, I guess.
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 05:00 AM   #214 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 462
Default

This is probably way too black and white for some folks, but if you have a dick in your mouth and you wanted it to be there, you're not exclusively into girls.
Maajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 08:06 AM   #215 (permalink)
Acattin Sane
 
Fluff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 8,183
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maajo View Post
This is probably way too black and white for some folks, but if you have a dick in your mouth and you wanted it to be there, you're not exclusively into girls.
Agreed. It's a dick. If you're doing it for enjoyment then obviously it's gay, there is nothing wrong with it but it is. There is actually a post on the early pages that claims it's not gay if the dick owner 'identifies' as female
__________________
Fluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 08:16 AM   #216 (permalink)
White Cis Male
 
Akai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: West Mids, UK
Posts: 1,222
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man like Monkey View Post
Agreed. It's a dick. If you're doing it for enjoyment then obviously it's gay, there is nothing wrong with it but it is. There is actually a post on the early pages that claims it's not gay if the dick owner 'identifies' as female
It's not gay if you're not hard -Marilyn Manson
__________________
Quote:
''Jazz isn't dead, it just smells funny'' - FZ
3 OtC Musical Interests of Q4 2018 - Khruangbin | Fkj | Yussef Dayes


-Audio Technica ATH-M40x
-Presonus Studio 26
-Spirit Powerstation 1200W
-Peavey XT Series x2




⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀https://i.imgur.com/NUbupRr.jpg
Akai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 04:19 AM   #217 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
uncle salty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 74
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
No. No. No. No no no. "I'm not a racist..." was in quotation marks because I was mocking you. .
100% aware of this. My facetious reply must have been over a few heads.


Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Really? Cause I'm pretty sure I was just having fun being a drunk dickhead.


A direct hit.
uncle salty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 05:26 AM   #218 (permalink)
Nein, Danke.
 
RiPS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Japan
Posts: 123
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncle salty View Post
100% aware of this. My facetious reply must have been over a few heads.


You have no idea where you are.

But you'll learn... And leave.
RiPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 12:33 PM   #219 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
uncle salty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 74
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiPS View Post
You have no idea where you are.

But you'll learn... And leave.
Thank you for the heads up.

I guess I should leave now, since you're so obviously a long standing member this community and have such a grasp on who I am.


(Now here's somebody who's truly...uh...woke.)


oh. and that's a pretty cool avatar, BTW.
uncle salty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 06:24 PM   #220 (permalink)
Fck Ths Thngs
 
DwnWthVwls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 5,170
Default

Sometimes you just need a good mansplaining, John Wilkes Bitch.
__________________
I don't got a god complex, you got a simple god...
DwnWthVwls is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.