Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2015, 06:42 AM   #31 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by E5I5O View Post
oh there you go again acting like a bitch.... the taco benders know how to sidestep such occurrences, they only grew up in the projects, *******....
What are you talking about?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 06:58 AM   #32 (permalink)
Oracle
 
RoxyRollah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Closer then you think.....
Posts: 4,004
Default

Janszy he wont answer you.

See confederate flag debate.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarBizarre View Post
Roxy is unable to perpetrate violence. It always somehow turns into BDSM between two consenting adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 07:10 AM   #33 (permalink)
.
 
grindy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: .
Posts: 6,142
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
This post makes no sense. The reason Obama won't/can't ban guns is because it is totally impossible for any president to do so, due to the gun culture already prevalent in the USA since after World War II. You really think anyone is going to be able to put that genie back in the bottle?

I completely miss your point about why having Islamic ties (which I don't think he has; I'm pretty sure an American president would want to support American industry and that he buys American ties) has anything to do with this??? Also, do you mean "Islamic" or "Islamist", as they are two widely different things?

I would hazard it's a case of "they were defending us and now someone killed them". Maybe. It's obviously awful when anyone is killed but I think it hurts a little more when servicemen are killed, not in combat, but where they should be able to assume they would be safe.
Girth's just a lame-ass troll.
Read his other posts. Just ignore him.
__________________
A smell of petroleum prevails throughout.
grindy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 11:23 AM   #34 (permalink)
Your FBI Rep
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,526
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
This post makes no sense. The reason Obama won't/can't ban guns is because it is totally impossible for any president to do so, due to the gun culture already prevalent in the USA since after World War II. You really think anyone is going to be able to put that genie back in the bottle?

I completely miss your point about why having Islamic ties (which I don't think he has; I'm pretty sure an American president would want to support American industry and that he buys American ties) has anything to do with this??? Also, do you mean "Islamic" or "Islamist", as they are two widely different things?

I would hazard it's a case of "they were defending us and now someone killed them". Maybe. It's obviously awful when anyone is killed but I think it hurts a little more when servicemen are killed, not in combat, but where they should be able to assume they would be safe.
It's not the gun culture that keeps Obama from banning guns, but that pesky ass constitution thing.
__________________
Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 11:31 AM   #35 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,016
Default

letting a bunch of white slaveowners from 300 years ago boss you around is sort of a bitch move @ obama
John Wilkes Booth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 12:16 PM   #36 (permalink)
Nobody likes my music
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In Cognito
Posts: 21,747
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Girth's just a lame-ass troll.
Read his other posts. Just ignore him.
OK, noted. I still reckon Obama wears American ties though....
__________________
Trollheart: Signature-free since April 2018
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 12:24 PM   #37 (permalink)
Who wants this dick?
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,510
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by E5I5O View Post
oh there you go again acting like a bitch.... the taco benders know how to sidestep such occurrences, they only grew up in the projects, *******....
**** with Taco Bell, get merked.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 02:53 PM   #38 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 10,663
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
It's not the gun culture that keeps Obama from banning guns, but that pesky ass constitution thing.
This is a good read. At the end of the day the 2nd Amendment can be legally read in two totally different ways.

http://www.amazon.com/Second-Amendme...=2nd+amendment

I'm a gun owner and my take after reading the book is that the 2nd is actually against guns for the general public.
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 03:33 PM   #39 (permalink)
A Jew on a motorbike!
 
Josef K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Posts: 781
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
This is a good read. At the end of the day the 2nd Amendment can be legally read in two totally different ways.

http://www.amazon.com/Second-Amendme...=2nd+amendment

I'm a gun owner and my take after reading the book is that the 2nd is actually against guns for the general public.
I think some people also interpret it as an if-statement - like, if a well-regulated militia is essential, then people have the right to keep and bear arms. Honestly it doesn't matter to me what the framers meant - if I were a judge I'm sure I'd use some variation of Waldman's argument to justify banning guns, but that has nothing to do with the argument itself, it would just be a way to get what I want. Courts are a way to make policy, and that so few people recognize that is one of the things that really hurts our discourse.
Josef K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 05:51 PM   #40 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 10
Default

obama and other oresidents dont have the guts to end murders by banning all guns. marines would be alive if he had done so. blood is on his hands
girth6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.