Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2016, 04:20 PM   #21 (permalink)
David Hasselhoff
 
Paul Smeenus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Back in Portland, OR
Posts: 3,162
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
This should be something that society can easily work out with a little common sense and compassion but the Christian Right always has to go to war with anything that's a little different than what they're used to. But the good news is they're losing. Most Americans just want to live and let live and it's sending the bigots in this country into conniptions.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Basically you're David Hasselhoff.
Gentle Giant Catalog Review

The entire Ditty Bops catalog reviewed
Paul Smeenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 06:54 PM   #22 (permalink)
David Hasselhoff
 
Paul Smeenus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Back in Portland, OR
Posts: 3,162
Default

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Basically you're David Hasselhoff.
Gentle Giant Catalog Review

The entire Ditty Bops catalog reviewed
Paul Smeenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 07:15 PM   #23 (permalink)
ComputerHabenHerzschmerz
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 6,327
Default

The solution is to have three bathrooms. Mens/Gentleman's/Bloke's bathroom/restroom/WC, Women/Ladies'/Sheila's bathroom/restroom/WC and the French restroom/salle de repos. See because men and women share bathrooms in France. So you really don't have to get involved in specifying who is using the bathroom, or who it belongs to. It could be a co-ed bathroom or uni-sex bathroom, whatever have you, but it would be called a "French" bathroom. The name "French bathroom" will be a hit. Just from the name alone it is sure to take off like other things that have "French" in the name like French Fries, French Toast, French roast coffee and French poodles.

Say if you are a woman and you feel comfortable sharing a bathroom with a bloke and the lines are too long for the Ladies' Room and you're thinking to yourself what the heck are they doing in there I gotta go You could just hop into the "French" bathroom and do whatever you have to do there. In and out, enuff said. It's win/win.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
Actually, I like you a lot, Nea. That's why I treat you like ****. It's the MB way.

"it counts in our hearts" - ʕººʔ
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” ― Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” – Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." - John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." — Keith Richards ☮ 💖 ♫ ∞ ἰχθύς
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 07:41 PM   #24 (permalink)
Account Disabled
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 10,663
Default



P.S. Extreme Christians can suck my dick.
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 07:54 PM   #25 (permalink)
like i was poison ivy
 
Goofle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Miami is the place
Posts: 11,372
Default

I'm absolutely against this due to the many layers of grey when it comes to transgendered people. The only blurred line is when people who have not physically transitioned to their gender yet, and don't look like their identified gender. It could cause real issues for people, since sex separation in toilets has been so ingrained in our society.

I feel as though people realise this automatically and to put laws in place which are likely to cause extra complications and unease is completely ridiculous.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]NUmCWGPgU7g[/url]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]=LtYg1xz1A00[/youbube]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
2. What was the strangest/best/worst party you ever went to?
Prolly a party I had with some people I know
Goofle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 07:58 PM   #26 (permalink)
Your FBI Rep
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 29,572
Default

Surprise, surprise.
__________________
Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 08:01 PM   #27 (permalink)
ComputerHabenHerzschmerz
 
Neapolitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Les Barricades Mystérieuses
Posts: 6,327
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle View Post
I'm absolutely against this due to the many layers of grey when it comes to transgendered people. The only blurred line is when it comes to people who have not physically transitioned to their gender yet, and don't look like their identified gender yet. It could cause real issues for people, since sex separation in toilets has been so ingrained in our society.
Addressing: "since sex separation in toilets has been so ingrained in our society." - rightfully so. What mother wants her young daughter to share a restroom with Merv the Perv. I don't get it where people say it is a social construct. It's common sense is what it is.

I think the best compromise is a Gentlemen's room for those who feel comfortable going in men only area, Ladies' room for who feel comfortable in an women only area, and the French restroom for those who feel comfortable either way.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhanteimi View Post
Actually, I like you a lot, Nea. That's why I treat you like ****. It's the MB way.

"it counts in our hearts" - ʕººʔ
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” ― Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” – Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." - John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." — Keith Richards ☮ 💖 ♫ ∞ ἰχθύς
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 08:17 PM   #28 (permalink)
Who wants this dick?
 
Dharma & Greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Beating GNR at DDR and keying Axl's new car
Posts: 36,556
Default

Cause lesbian pedophiles don't exist.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin & Hobbes
To evaluate my character my immediate pleasure is being pitted against my future greed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Dharma & Greg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 08:22 PM   #29 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 24,024
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
Addressing: "since sex separation in toilets has been so ingrained in our society." - rightfully so. What mother wants her young daughter to share a restroom with Merv the Perv. I don't get it where people say it is a social construct. It's common sense is what it is.
Is the problem that you don't know what the term "social construct" means?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 08:26 PM   #30 (permalink)
like i was poison ivy
 
Goofle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Miami is the place
Posts: 11,372
Default

That's the sexism of high expectations on show from Neo.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]NUmCWGPgU7g[/url]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]=LtYg1xz1A00[/youbube]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
2. What was the strangest/best/worst party you ever went to?
Prolly a party I had with some people I know
Goofle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2019 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.